• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

COMBO LEADER...

arthurtrindade

Reaction score
combo leader.gif combo leader.jpg combo leader.gif

I don't know what image is better... then i put these two...
this guy was in combo leader... and me and Bielzor try to kill them , but we can't , cuz they make some traps for we don't pass...
i think they went to kill horestis...
please do something ...

and the name of the guy that was with them trapping is Mezek... look the died list of he... killed by bielzor solo 2x...
@Siramix @Hani
please if the staff can do something , do please.

i think i'm helping the server.

att
Arthur

PUnNOXR.png

Thyzera
Thyzera On Three

This guy also botting 2 characters with same ip adress.

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

@Siramix

@Hani @Mark
you've banned thom for mcing so ban this guy too dont act afk... like uve never seen i know myself that thyzera bots 2 or more chars sametime 24-7

Back