• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

combobotters

gunky910

Reaction score
Do something about these fucking brazilian combobotters, they killed me twice already and its pissing me off >> Thyagosz and his little gay crew

We're constantly trying to improve the reduction of illegal cheaters. Thanks for your contribution, however we cannot do too much without legit proofs that the team used combo bots.

We're constantly trying to improve the reduction of illegal cheaters. Thanks for your contribution, however we cannot do too much without legit proofs that the team used combo bots.

It is not too complicated with a bit of observation if a team is using COMBO-BOT, a minimum observation suffices to know if they are using it. This type of programs are those that ruin PVP, my objection, deleted anyone using these programs and none will use it.

You cannot do too much? You cannot do anything! Why? Because you don't want to do anything, bye.

i might be wrong, but im pretty sure they just tell each other on teamspeak wich time to combo the sd, and then they all attack at the same time

i might be wrong, but im pretty sure they just tell each other on teamspeak wich time to combo the sd, and then they all attack at the same time

Yeah, you are wrong. You dont have to be a genius to see whether someone is using combobot or not

Back