• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Come On People No 8.4s?

koz

Gm Death
Reaction score
Please i really want any 8.4 server that will really work ill try to find out how to make a god in it if theres none later i dont care what the make looks like i just want a server that i cna logn on to without any problems and

(So the start up works) :p

I think i tryed and the start up when i tryed to open server did not work ill try again but please find more links

Its says could not find lua5.dll so what should i do now? or just find a server that has no problems

Hahah.. ya anyways can you please find me the dll files im to lazy!

Lol yes i would like to watch you undress

Code:
[U]Pff..[/U][quote="koz, post: 231278"][B][COLOR="Black"]
Lol yes i would like to watch you undress[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

If you're to lazy to, why you wanna make an open tibia server then?Useless, and getting you as an admin .. I wont play .. Lets say your the first impression about you isn't really.. hm how to say? "positive"??

Ok ok you guys are right it worked but.............

I want a gm account and that is freaking hard i hate sql its to hard

By me everything always works! ;)

Download The server + ddl files + xampp

Create (mysql?) database
Upload sql database
start xampp control run apache + mysql
setup your accmaker in config lua or what do i know and done..

Gm_ Account
Make a player
Goto mysql tables and change the player acess I think? to 5 & or account? I can't really remember

Do you have your own server 8.4 or what?

Or are you just helping people

And it would be nice if you helped me along this

Back