• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

COMEBACK!!!!!!

wille bror

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
joke whats up any wars? i see calar is new veziv on this forum wtf even veziv stopped spamming it

i wouldnt waste my time wille calar is literally the biggest moron on this ot currently.

If this is true you should rape veziv all the time but i guess you only act cool like rest kids from this forum
why would i own veziv because every1 else does it, doenst mean that i have to own him he didn't do any bad to me why would i own him inded of owning him i would own some polish random kids like you who pretend to be biggestwannabe kid grow up irl before u speak about others

:D

i dont have to prove who im ppl who know me they know that im not any like u say "biggestwannabe kid" bc i dont act cool like you insulting polish ppl like bad polack is unless good polack is dead polack did u even think what u say ??? ppl like you should srly dont exist with this way of thinking that is my opinion about u xabor and your friendzor salar so please just be quietly OKEY? Kidzor's?