• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Comedy Movies

EpiC1337

R.I.P Ivan Turina
Reaction score
Hiya, Otlanders. Post comedy movies you think are good. I've wached really many so I can't find any good ones to watch... I'll start off by saying a few. (I'm a movie-moron:rolleyes:)

Four Lions
Harold & Kumar (All of them)
The Dictator
Milf
21 Jumpstreet
Project X
Grown Ups
The Hangover (All of them)
Lottery Ticket

There you go! :D

Last edited:
There are alot of good comedy films. But one of my favorites is the "Beerfest" hilarious. I am in the process of watching the "TED" . Looks good on the trailer, now the whole story.

There are alot of good comedy films. But one of my favorites is the "Beerfest" hilarious. I am in the process of watching the "TED" . Looks good on the trailer, now the whole story.

Yeah, I've seen "Beerfest". Its hilarious as you said! :) Imma watch "Ted" right now! :D

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can download Ted with good quality? :p Post the link if you do! :)

Just finished Waiting, it's awesome, everyone should watch it :D @up hahah the "Abraham Lincoln" or the "Chickenwing" hahaha :D

Last edited:
:D
Now I wanna watch it again myself...

I think there's a 2nd movie aswell not sure tho

Watched Beerfest yesterday, hillerious! Keep them good tips coming! :D

@up Yea, Beerfest is a really nice movie, watched it a few times! :)
-
Come on guys, keeop on posting good movies, I know you know more than these. Those are to few, I can watch them in 1 day. I bet im not the only one who wants movie tipses! So keep them good tips coming, as Amoaz said! :D (167 Views and 13 comments? Come on guys, I know you know good comedy movies!)

Some of these movies have a bit of drama in them.

Pineapple Express
The Inbetweeners
Mrs. Doubtfire
Turner & Hooch
God Bless America
Tenacious D
Let's Go to Prison (meh...)
Goon
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Big Stan
Malibu's Most Wanted
Breakfast Club
In Bruges
50/50
Horrible Bosses
Grind
Tucker and Dale vs Evil
Ghettoblaster
Paul
I Love You Phillip Morris (good one)
Dance of the Dead
Super

Some of these movies have a bit of drama in them.

Pineapple Express
The Inbetweeners
Mrs. Doubtfire
Turner & Hooch
God Bless America
Tenacious D
Let's Go to Prison (meh...)
Goon
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Big Stan
Malibu's Most Wanted
Breakfast Club
In Bruges
50/50
Horrible Bosses
Grind
Tucker and Dale vs Evil
Ghettoblaster
Paul
I Love You Phillip Morris (good one)
Dance of the Dead
Super
Thats what I want to see! Thank you so much! :)

all of Jim Carrey's and Adam Sandler's movies work to kill the boredness for me :d, also you can try three stooges, is good too

all of Jim Carrey's and Adam Sandler's movies work to kill the boredness for me :d, also you can try three stooges, is good too

Those are my two favourite comedy actors so I've seen most of them. Especially Adam Sandler.

Back