• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[COMING SOON][Antarion.online][10.00/12+][MEDIUM EXP][Dream Courts, Grave Danger, Custom Content]

biaggio12

Reaction score
Hi, we would like to create some kind of showcase thread for our server. We've been working on it for past few months right now and we're ready to show some of our work to the community. For start some info about the server and in the near future we are going to release some of our contents so keep your eyes on thread, and join our discord server for more info.
1. Server Info
Start: as soon as we finish all our goal
coming soon!
Discord: Join the Antarion Online Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/aGjjbs)
Client
10.00 / 12 +
Exp rate
1 - 19 - 110x
20 - 50 - 90x
51 - 80 - 80x
81 - 110 - 70x
111 - 130 - 30x
131 - 160 - 20x
161 - 190 - 10x
191 - 240 - 7x
241 - 270 - 4x
271 - 300 - 2x
301 - 350 - 1.5x
351 - x - 1.2x

Frags

5/28/100 (day/week/month)
10/56/200 (day/week/month)

2. About the updates

We would like to deliver newest content from Real Tibia, but our priority is quality. Scripting newest content of updates is not that easy, however we're going to work hard to alway deliver best quality content.

3. Why Antarion

We're a team that has spent half of its Tibian life on OT servers. We remember times of great servers like Shadowcores, Hexera, Hexana or Thronx. We would like to remind you experience of these times. That's why we are going to try our best to deliver you best quality server with no bugs.

On our server you will find experience of each kind, PVP, RPG, Mysteriando (our custom Island Takla holds many secrests and tasks with great rewards)

Some of the quests are kinda simplified, exact list and description of quests is going to appear on our website in the near future. As an example we would like to bring Wrath of the emperor quest. To finish this quest you only need to finish Children of the revolution quest, no need to finish New frontier quest.

Finishing quests on our server is rewarded with achievments which are unlocking more awesome places on our map.

We are trying our best to be very precise, we pay attention to all kinds of details just to deliver best quality gameplay for the people.

On our discord server everyone is welcome and free to share your thoughts and proposition of changes. Our team for sure would consider your suggestions. That's why we are inviting you to following our project in this thread aswell as on our discord server (link is above). Also feel free to direct message our developers on discord.

4. When we are going to start ?

As we already mentioned we would like to deliver gameplay of highest quality, that's why right now we are not able to tell when exactly we are going to start the server.
We don't want to start incomplete server. Our goal for this moment is finishing in 100% Grave danger quest, and polishing our custom content.

We estimate that our server is ready in more or less 70 %

5. Photos

New Island Takla

dDPWmYD.png

OLOWXKT.png

prZnblv.png

KfNGYD3.png
E1Qp5BS.png

qXrUZsJ.png

GCseFTW.png

CULTS OF TIBIA Revamped
33sj92L.png

Last edited:
We're still working to make our server nearly perfect. Yesterday we finished coding the urmahlullu the immaculate boss.
9hf3Ko9.png

Please ask us anything you wish to know. We're happy to answer all your questions.

What's the thought process behind another fully coded copy of current Tibia? I still don't get it. Every bit of effort in the OT community is dedicated to copying the current Tibia gameplay despite there already being multiple servers that have done it.

From the spelling mistake or more of a word written in another language "strona" I imagine you're a polish based team, amirite?

What's your plan on attracting players? Like I said there's already multiple servers like this.

Now the major question, botting...what's your view on that? Any anti cheat system being put in place? Or are you just going to fully allow botting on the server? Strict rules on botting/cheating/manipulative software that ruins the game for others with punishments like account deletions with supposedly a dedicated staff member to even manually ban players for not following the rule OR close your eye on it because more bots = more players online?

Hello FenX. Thank you for asking questions. Lemme answer now.
What's the thought process behind another fully coded copy of current Tibia?
Honestly imo, content of RL tibia is pretty enjoyable. I personally have much fun each time i level up a new character or play on another server. All those missions, even if i did them like milion times already are bringing fun for me and i hope they will bring fun for our future players. From the beginning our goal was to create server that we would like to play, so yeah, that's pretty much my answer for your first question. Please remember we do have a custom content that is far more complex than "go to this and this NPC, hi > mission> yes, go for the chest, pickup reward, gg).
From the spelling mistake or more of a word written in another language "strona" I imagine you're a polish based team, amirite?
That is correct sir, we are a polish team. Sometimes i misspell some words, english is my second language.
What's your plan on attracting players?
We hope that players will be attracted by our custom content and the fact that we want to polish pvp system to bring best PVP experience in times of fully automated TIBIA AUTO fights we would like to try our best to make fights as hard as possible for peoples using those kind of bots. We both were PVP players for quite a long time and we belive PVP back in times of Shadowcores or Hexera were much more enjoyable. Back then you had to understand the game, switch rings position yourself better etc, now all you need to do is PG 500 mage or buy it, get some KKs for SSA, and rings and basically that's it. We are thinking very hard about how to make it impossible to use TibiaAuto on our server, but unfortunately this might be not possbile. Anyway we are going to try to bring best pvp experience for players.
Now the major question, botting...what's your view on that?
Botting is going to be allowed on our server. The reason is pretty simple. Many peoples that play on OT are peoples that don't have much time to play or they just don't like to exp but want to PVP, and in my opinion PVP is one of the most important parts of succesful server.
If we would like to disallow people to bot, we would have done server only for tibia 12 +. Of course there would be MC limit for each IP. And i know that you can easily use VPN for bypassing this restriction.
As i said in the first post, we just want to deliver server that people would enjoy. We would deliver same content for 300 people and for 3000.

Regards Loro

Hello FenX. Thank you for asking questions. Lemme answer now.

Honestly imo, content of RL tibia is pretty enjoyable. I personally have much fun each time i level up a new character or play on another server. All those missions, even if i did them like milion times already are bringing fun for me and i hope they will bring fun for our future players. From the beginning our goal was to create server that we would like to play, so yeah, that's pretty much my answer for your first question. Please remember we do have a custom content that is far more complex than "go to this and this NPC, hi > mission> yes, go for the chest, pickup reward, gg).

That is correct sir, we are a polish team. Sometimes i misspell some words, english is my second language.

We hope that players will be attracted by our custom content and the fact that we want to polish pvp system to bring best PVP experience in times of fully automated TIBIA AUTO fights we would like to try our best to make fights as hard as possible for peoples using those kind of bots. We both were PVP players for quite a long time and we belive PVP back in times of Shadowcores or Hexera were much more enjoyable. Back then you had to understand the game, switch rings position yourself better etc, now all you need to do is PG 500 mage or buy it, get some KKs for SSA, and rings and basically that's it. We are thinking very hard about how to make it impossible to use TibiaAuto on our server, but unfortunately this might be not possbile. Anyway we are going to try to bring best pvp experience for players.

Botting is going to be allowed on our server. The reason is pretty simple. Many peoples that play on OT are peoples that don't have much time to play or they just don't like to exp but want to PVP, and in my opinion PVP is one of the most important parts of succesful server.
If we would like to disallow people to bot, we would have done server only for tibia 12 +. Of course there would be MC limit for each IP. And i know that you can easily use VPN for bypassing this restriction.
As i said in the first post, we just want to deliver server that people would enjoy. We would deliver same content for 300 people and for 3000.

Regards Loro
Fair. I guess that's a good mentality, create something not only for the people but for yourself. Good luck :p I'll be sure to check it out.

Today we fixed war against the hive tasks.
Now players can enjoy the Ladybug Mount and Insectoid Outfit ! More content on the way.
i6fpKdq.png

Back