• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Command "/attr" in lua-script talkaction, you can add more functions.

I'm getting this error on the console when trying to use it:

Code:
[11/09/2012 23:24:27] Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface] 
[11/09/2012 23:24:27] data/talkactions/scripts/custom/commands.lua:onSay
[11/09/2012 23:24:27] data/talkactions/scripts/custom/commands.lua:71: attempt to call global 'getThingFromPos' (a nil value)
[11/09/2012 23:24:27] stack traceback:
[11/09/2012 23:24:27] 	[C]: in function 'getThingFromPos'
[11/09/2012 23:24:27] 	data/talkactions/scripts/custom/commands.lua:71: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/custom/commands.lua:51>

I'm using TFS 0.2.14, so I'm pretty sure that's the issue, but I'd like some help as to solving it.

I cannot seem to get this nor the built in attr function of the 0.3.7 TFS to work... a few things work like the desc, and fyi pop-up. but nothing with attack defense ect works.. iv tryed EVERYWAY possible...

/attr attack, 40
/attr attack "40
/attr attack /40
/attr attack "40"
/attr setattack, 40
/attr set attack, 40

It's because the functions declared in the script doesn't exists in your server. This script is very outdated.

I search this command to tfs 1.0
Have you tried it? Some will not work like item attributes but things like group, attack etc should work.
Quote me on this, otherwise im gonna take a look at it.

Im using tfs 0 .2.15 and i don't know what are the commands !! lol when i say only /attr, it says Command param required.
and if i say for an example: /attr description ... nothing happens.

also, a normal player can do this command if i put it on talkactions.xml ... and in the /attr description, i look on an item.
so, any help???

Back