• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Command /attr options

do these /attr commands work with 8.54 servers i keep getting this 00:49 Following action was invalid: attack (666) every time i try it in anyway

/attr commands yahh

Thanks these are very useful.
for any one that didn't understand.
/attr set attack "100 for attack upgrade and wepon needs to be in front of you when command is used
/attr set attack "100 etc
experiment with it :p

i didnt understand :/ when i say /attr attack, 100 a message appears saying 21:47 Following action was invalid: attack, (100):/ what cause that problem?

I used to have the command /attr pos and then I could type in x y and z and set a tp to go certain places. I am no longer able to do so...can someone explain to me how to fix this problem?

Edit: I was no longer able to use this command after switching from a Windows Server to a Linux box.

Last edited:
okey, is there any commands that gives level, magic level to player? I mean by that /attr

/attr playername, level
/attr playername, magic

& for skills
/attr playername, sword

Then change sword for axe, distance, fishing, etc.

Back