• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved command buyhouse error

i did click on the door of house

15:48 You see a closed door.
ItemID: [1221].
TransformTo: [1222] (onUse).
Position: [X: 32348] [Y: 32212] [Z: 7] [House: 3].

The Houses do not have names when i use uniform server.
if i use sqlite they got the names

sry if not explained well. my english is bad

Last edited:
man look now i did click on door of house with sqlite studio database

that is in with database of sqlite

16:10 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Harbour Place 1 (Shop)'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 16000 gold coins.

and when i use uniform server

15:48 You see a closed door.
ItemID: [1221].
TransformTo: [1222] (onUse).
Position: [X: 32348] [Y: 32212] [Z: 7] [House: 3].

but my problem really is the /buyhouse command

someone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely remove the doors from the house from map editor. Add new doors, then use house tile on whole house including doors.

You can try using different doors, see what the results are then, or make sure the house entry in database isn't messed up, if so just remove the line with that house while server is offline and start it up again.

Just have to tinker sometimes, if the door doesn't show it's a house and say nobody owns it, then it means it's still messed up,try making sure there is a house entry set, that doesn't usual matter but maybe if house entry is set in wrong spot like on door instead of in front of door, it isn't letting you set door properly.

Also, according to that screen shot there is no items in house, worst case delete the house in house palette in the map editor, if none of those things work, then make a new house in house palette.

sry maybe i'm a noob with otservs and didnt understand nothing :s that seems hard for me (sorry for my english)

i want to know if there is any script for buyhouses from acc maker "Gesior 0.3.6?" please

Last edited by a moderator:
If you solve your problem, post the solution, this might help other people with the same problem who search for a solution.

well the problem was with "UniformServer" i did make a backup of my database and changed it to "Xampplite 1.7.3" and the problem of /buyhouse command and houses name Solved. thats all what i did do

Back