• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Command To Start Tfs 0.4.0 in terminal HELP!

Ashbringer

Almighty Ashe
Reaction score
what is the command to start the tfs server in terminal please help!

im using ubuntu 12.04

./theforgottenserver
or screen ./theforgottenserver then ctrl a + d to keep it on then write screen to open it again if i remember corrcet!

just tell me? if he just send source and havent compiled it you will not get it to work.
You get a fil called theforgottenserver when you compile and you need to cd in to that dir to use the command ./theforgottenserver

okay everything looks like this Screenshot from 2013-11-01 12:54:19.png

and like this Screenshot from 2013-11-01 12:54:04.png Screenshot from 2013-11-01 12:53:54.png

just tell me? if he just send source and havent compiled it you will not get it to work.
You get a fil called theforgottenserver when you compile and you need to cd in to that dir to use the command ./theforgottenserver
its look like the pictures above

Last edited by a moderator:
As they have said, you need to compile the server, since its not compiled for ubuntu.. Or use it on your windows server?!
Snake has a service that for 5 eur he compiles and sets your server up. Id rather use his service then do it myself, tried like 3 times, failed all 3. Even if I follow the tutorials to 100%.
Ask Eg. Snake or Cykotitan etc someone who has a big knowledge in linux, 5eur for a 10min job is a decent sallory!
WibbenZ

thanks gonna check them

As they have said, you need to compile the server, since its not compiled for ubuntu.. Or use it on your windows server?!
Snake has a service that for 5 eur he compiles and sets your server up. Id rather use his service then do it myself, tried like 3 times, failed all 3. Even if I follow the tutorials to 100%.
Ask Eg. Snake or Cykotitan etc someone who has a big knowledge in linux, 5eur for a 10min job is a decent sallory!
WibbenZ
okay where can i can i talk to them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back