• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Commanders from war teams/reasonable people

udarac

Into Them
Reaction score
First of all I really hate that I had to make this public because it will receive a lot of spam and useless replies by players for who this server is not even made for but anyways I have no choice because private conversations can only have 5 participants which is not enough.

I have spoken with Mark/Hani and they are willing to listen to us and help us out on making this server have a better "war feeling". They are willing to listen to everything we say and fix Lunarforce so stop asking for new servers that't not how problems are fixed.

Now if you guys are actually serious about making this server be more like say 8.6 where more skill was involved then let's put our differences aside and talk all together to make this server a better place. Ask yourself as I asked them....why do 800-1k people go on servers like ethania, revana just to war when they are fully aware the server will fall apart in 2 weeks. What Lunarforce has is stability and we can actually make this server the way we want it.

So I will write here some names of people I would like to get together with in a public ventrilo to openly discuss some of the ideas going around. Don't think this won't make a difference because they said they are willing to listen to us.

@Calar @Bruhs Bror @Lokuf @wille bror @Maziajka @Veziv @Kaytovsky @straatuga @Szady @Mikkel @nowik

Bruhs tag the br leaders plz and not fatima etc...others I listed plz tag someone if I forgot.

If you guys are actually serious about making this a better war server and maybe even getting the old players back that are waiting for good servers then write here.

Last edited:
I play with veziv, but I disagree with almost nothing with what he thinks and writes.
I agree with most opinions of calar and seboool.
1000 players here? easy, is only, doing what the 90% of server wants a new server

Why make this about Veziv is beyond my understanding, yeah hes a moron but what does this have to do with him. This is to make the server better so we can have normal fights not where a mage can tank 20 shooters with 2 potters. Now if you think the war feeling is good then maybe I shouldn't have tagged you. If you all feel its good then write it here and people will just keep staying retired and you can have fun on shadowcores if this is what you prefer.

Add Nowik :) he maked reload here its oldschool player too he want battle today 20.00 against us ;p

I wont join lunarforce anymore - it was my fault that I heard all Veziv's ideas and joined here.

This server is ruined by Veziv. You wont get any good fights if he will still play...

He argues with everyone and everywhere, its pointless to fight with him because you wont set any gather time like on 8.6 ot where you can fight 2-3 times a day because 'ITS ENFO HAHA', you wont set any rules because he wont respect it if he loss...

Lunarforce is also dead cause ppl have too high lvls. Its really hard to fight with 400 mages if some new leader wanna join here :p

I wont join lunarforce anymore - it was my fault that I heard all Veziv's ideas and joined here.

This server is ruined by Veziv. You wont get any good fights if he will still play...

He argues with everyone and everywhere, its pointless to fight with him because you wont set any gather time like on 8.6 ot where you can fight 2-3 times a day because 'ITS ENFO HAHA', you wont set any rules because he wont respect it if he loss...

Lunarforce is also dead cause ppl have too high lvls. Its really hard to fight with 400 mages if some new leader wanna join here :p

Did you actually read anything I wrote or only read to what Veziv writes? I am telling you we can discuss EVERYTHING THAT WE WANT CHANGED. What the fuck does veziv have to do with this. If we make this server more like in 8.6 with possibly lowering levels and magic lvls old leaders would also come back. Please read to what I am saying because you are talking about the server sucks because high lvls and that would probably be one of the first things we would discuss.

Did you actually read anything I wrote or only read to what Veziv writes? I am telling you we can discuss EVERYTHING THAT WE WANT CHANGED. What the fuck does veziv have to do with this. If we make this server more like in 8.6 with possibly lowering levels and magic lvls old leaders would also come back. Please read to what I am saying because you are talking about the server sucks because high lvls and that would probably be one of the first things we would discuss.

I know that you would like to talk about 'changes' to make this server more like '8.6' to have nice fights but for me ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

You can change lvls, you can change rates and dmg but you cant change PEOPLE.

Who will join lunarforce? Yamucha, Maja?

Still same leaders like earlier will play here - Veziv and maybe sometimes Mitch/Skeon/Wille will make team to fight here :p Calar told that he wont come back, me too...

You have no more leaders to fight on lunarforce if you will make changes so its pointless for me to talk about it.

Your choice. I did this because I been retired and people seem to want to make this server have better wars without lvl 400 mages running around with ssa spam. If you guys are not willing to talk don't come on the forum and cry about having a new server. That is not the problem. And I agree with your argument about people being a problem....but when you have a shitty pvp server then you tend to have more retards than normal people....which would also change if we make the server more as it was in 8.6.

Anyways I have no problem staying retired and focusing on my last semester of school, but I would like to see this server changed so we can at least enjoy it for a few months.

I know that you would like to talk about 'changes' to make this server more like '8.6' to have nice fights but for me ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

You can change lvls, you can change rates and dmg but you cant change PEOPLE.

Who will join lunarforce? Yamucha, Maja?

Still same leaders like earlier will play here - Veziv and maybe sometimes Mitch/Skeon/Wille will make team to fight here :p Calar told that he wont come back, me too...

You have no more leaders to fight on lunarforce if you will make changes so its pointless for me to talk about it.
more Szady, you agree to have to open a new server?
you saw the proposal a new server of sebool, calar .. ?
are excellent ideas, I bet if open this new server, you and your team and other teams go play, or no ?

Last edited:
Hmm you want a good solution? Lets get Navid/Killian and Wille/Mitch to make 2 teams here and we can have great fights! Or get Mark to IP-BAN this Veziv, maybe then we can get good fights. I got nothing against this server at all, maybe mages are too tanky but thats all. Biggest problem is "Veziv" I don't get how I can fight normally with people like Wille/Mitch/Killian/Mikel/Szady etc... but when it comes to Veziv its fucked up.
Lets not talk about new server in this thread ok?

Anyways I have no problem staying retired and focusing on my last semester of school, but I would like to see this server changed so we can at least enjoy it for a few months.

It would be nice - I agree with you 100%. But this server has sad story with pings, backstabbs etc... People wont forget about it and we will have always some problems :/

I hope that Im wrong and lunarforce will have some fights in the future, good luck!

@Everton Firma

No, we wont join :p

First of all calar :) u crying alot u want fight against killian bcsse u massacre us 200-4 yeyeye and its fun for u :) When u runing around 2 weeks defence no1crying :) we dying but never give up i hate u so much but i always joining fight and im never crying biggest problem calar bcse he runing defence xD!

First of all calar :) u crying alot u want fight against killian bcsse u massacre us 200-4 yeyeye and its fun for u :) When u runing around 2 weeks defence no1crying :) we dying but never give up i hate u so much but i always joining fight and im never crying biggest problem calar bcse he runing defence xD!

So now you're blaming Killian that you guys lost on edron? haha really Veziv get back on earth, I said Killian/Navid - Wille/Mitch make 2 teams and I would join either, the one that you're not playing in. I don't want to ruin this thread by say to what defenses we went etc... Bcz this happened rarely. You never cry? hah Veziv remember 2x exp? Calar lets not sneak each-other I said hmm okey, what did you do? sneak after 2 hours bcz u saw us gaining more lvls than u.

ye i remember and ? u make teamup with kaida and exping 24/7 and our ppl boring only exp and we sneaked u

Okey, lets now not destroy this thread for other people ok? pro old school player aka veziv?

Back