• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Commands Help (TFS)

wovaki

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello....

I recently changed from a Evolutions XML server, to a TFS SQL sever.

And I need help with knowing what the commands are, so if someone could look at these and tell me what each does, and how to say it correctly I would greatly appreciate it!
Code:
	<command cmd="/b" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/i" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/n" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/reload" group="1" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/s" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/openserver" group="1" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/closeserver" group="1" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/owner" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/goto" group="2" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/a" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/c" group="2" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/m" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/summon" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/kick" group="1" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/B" group="1" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/q" group="2" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/info" group="1" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/gethouse" group="2" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/t" group="2" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/up" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/down" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/newtype" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/pos" group="1" acctype="2"/>
	<command cmd="/r" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/town" group="2" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/raid" group="2" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/addskill" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/unban" group="1" acctype="4"/>
	<command cmd="/clean" group="2" acctype="5"/>
	<command cmd="/ghost" group="2" acctype="4"/>

Thanks!

If you know english a little then whats the problem? ;)

/unban, hmm what can it do? How to use? Meybe /unban Name

/down, you will be teleported down

/up, up

/kick, Meybe player kicking? :) usage: /kick PlayerName

/summon, what can we summon? meybe monster? :> So use: /summon MonsterName

/info, get info about player. Usage: /info PlayerName

Believe, its isnt hard to imagine what exactly any command does, if you little "thinking" ;)

Last edited:
Code:
<command cmd="/b" group="2" acctype="5"/>          [COLOR=Red]    Ban player[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/i" group="2" acctype="5"/>          [COLOR=Red]Create item by ID[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/n" group="2" acctype="5"/>   [COLOR=Red]       Create item by name[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/reload" group="1" acctype="5"/>     [COLOR=Red]Reload talk, movements, actions etc.
[/COLOR]    <command cmd="/s" group="2" acctype="5"/>        [COLOR=Red]  Summon a NPC.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/openserver" group="1" acctype="5"/> [COLOR=Red]Open server for anyone to connect.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/closeserver" group="1" acctype="5"/>[COLOR=Red]Close server so that no one other than GM\CMs can enter[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/owner" group="2" acctype="5"/>      [COLOR=Red]Set owner of the house you're in[/COLOR].     
    <command cmd="/goto" group="2" acctype="4"/>       [COLOR=Red]Go to a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/a" group="2" acctype="5"/>          [COLOR=Red]Teleport by steps.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/c" group="2" acctype="4"/>          [COLOR=Red]Teleport a player to your position.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/m" group="2" acctype="5"/>          [COLOR=Red]Summon a monster.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/summon" group="2" acctype="5"/>     [COLOR=Red]Summon a monster as your pet.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/kick" group="1" acctype="4"/>       [COLOR=Red]Kick a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/B" group="1" acctype="4"/>          [COLOR=Red]Broadcast messages in red.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/q" group="2" acctype="4"/>          [COLOR=Red]Check your money.
[/COLOR]    <command cmd="/info" group="1" acctype="4"/>       [COLOR=Red]Get info about a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/gethouse" group="2" acctype="4"/>   [COLOR=Red]Get info about a house.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/t" group="2" acctype="4"/>          [COLOR=Red]Teleport to your currently set town temple.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/up" group="2" acctype="5"/>         [COLOR=Red]Teleport one level up.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/down" group="2" acctype="5"/>       [COLOR=Red]Teleport one level down.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/newtype" group="2" acctype="5"/>    [COLOR=Red]Change your look.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/pos" group="1" acctype="2"/>        [COLOR=Red]Check your position.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/r" group="2" acctype="5"/>          [COLOR=Red]Remove an object in front of you.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/town" group="2" acctype="4"/>       [COLOR=Red]Teleport to a town's temple position.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/raid" group="2" acctype="4"/>       [COLOR=Red]Execute a raid.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/addskill" group="2" acctype="5"/>   [COLOR=Red]Add skill to a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/unban" group="1" acctype="4"/>      [COLOR=Red]Unban a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/clean" group="2" acctype="5"/>      [COLOR=Red]Clean server from items on the ground.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/ghost" group="2" acctype="4"/>      [COLOR=Red]Invisible command, (not working until 0.3.0)
[/COLOR]

Pretty much it.

Last edited by a moderator:
//use this to ban people i beleieve (/b Jgarder)
//use /i to make items by the item numbers they have SD: (/i 2268 100)
//Use /n to make items by the name they have in items.xml (/n Demon armor 1)
//use /reload when you are changing scripts and do not want to reboot your server to see the results.. just say /reload actions (note: this will not reload if a script is inproperly formatted)
//use /s to summon a npc (/s Jgarder the boatmaster)
//use /openserver to reverse closeserver and allow people on yourserver
//use /closeserver to kick everyone off your server (this will save their character because it will be like then logging off) this will make only gm's able to log onto your server.
//use /owner to change the owner of a house. (/owner Jgarder)
//use /goto to warp to some (/goto jgarder)
//use /a to warp a certain ammount of spaces in the direction you are facing (/a 20)
//use /c to warp a player to YOU. (/c Jgarder)
//use /m to create a monster that is like any other monster.. with loot and uncontrollable. (/m demon)
//use /summon to tag a summon to your gm.. it will be just like a summon with no loot, and will dissappear if you log off or die (/summon orc berserker)
//use /kick to kick a player from your server, their char will save because it will treat it like a logoff. (/kick jgarder)
//use /B to make a broadcast to the entire server (/B hey everyone! jgarder rules!)
//use /info to retreive certain key info about a player.. (/info jgarder)
12:30 name: Jgarder
access: 1
level: 136
maglvl: 69
speed: 5400
position ( 00139 / 00060 / 007 )
ip: 161.57.224.201
//use gethouse to find out a players residence
(/gethouse jgarder) 12:32 Jgarder does not own any house.
//use /t to warp back to you home temple..

use /up and /down to change floors in that direction.
//use /newtype to change your outfit. (/newtype 16)
//use /pos to figure out your current position on your map. this is useful for mapping from inside your map.. also a good thing to give to tutors so they can pinpoint found bugs for you
//use /r to remove those missplaced tiles you made.. it will delete all items infront of you 1 square.. and cannot be undone.. (/r)
// use /town to warp to the temple of a town as set in your mapeditor. (/town ceralen)
//use /raid to start a raid that is in your raid folder (/raid rat)
//use this to increase a characters skills or lvls..
(/addskill Jgarder, distance)
(/addskill Jgarder, level)
(/addskill Jgarder, magic)
//use /unban to unban a currently banned character.. with no consequences at all. (/unban Jgarder)
//use /clean to erase all the Loose items on the ground like bodies and junk.. be aware that this will erase people loot bags if they are on the ground.. (/clean)
//use /ghost to become invisible.. it is currently being worked on by the TFS team.

if someone would like to make this more readable.. i would really like that.. i would but i was in a rush to make it..

Last edited:
If you know english a little then whats the problem? ;)

/unban, hmm what can it do? How to use? Meybe /unban Name

/down, you will be teleported down

/up, up

/kick, Meybe player kicking? :) usage: /kick PlayerName

/summon, what can we summon? meybe monster? :> So use: /summon MonsterName

/info, get info about player. Usage: /info PlayerName

Believe, its isnt hard to imagine what exactly any command does, if you little "thinking" ;)

I know what those commands are -.-
But there are some others I don't know...

Code:
<command cmd="/b" group="2" acctype="5"/>          [COLOR=Red]    Ban player[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/i" group="2" acctype="5"/>          [COLOR=Red]Create item by ID[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/n" group="2" acctype="5"/>   [COLOR=Red]       Create item by name[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/reload" group="1" acctype="5"/>     [COLOR=Red]Reload talk, movements, actions etc.
[/COLOR]    <command cmd="/s" group="2" acctype="5"/>        [COLOR=Red]  Summon a NPC.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/openserver" group="1" acctype="5"/> [COLOR=Red]Open server for anyone to connect.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/closeserver" group="1" acctype="5"/>[COLOR=Red]Close server so that no one other than GM\CMs can enter[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/owner" group="2" acctype="5"/>      [COLOR=Red]Set owner of the house you're in[/COLOR].     
    <command cmd="/goto" group="2" acctype="4"/>       [COLOR=Red]Go to a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/a" group="2" acctype="5"/>          [COLOR=Red]Teleport by steps.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/c" group="2" acctype="4"/>          [COLOR=Red]Summon a player to your position.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/m" group="2" acctype="5"/>          [COLOR=Red]Summon a monster.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/summon" group="2" acctype="5"/>     [COLOR=Red]Summon a monster as your pet.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/kick" group="1" acctype="4"/>       [COLOR=Red]Kick a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/B" group="1" acctype="4"/>          [COLOR=Red]Ban a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/q" group="2" acctype="4"/>          [COLOR=Red]Check your money.
[/COLOR]    <command cmd="/info" group="1" acctype="4"/>       [COLOR=Red]Get info about a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/gethouse" group="2" acctype="4"/>   [COLOR=Red]Get info about a house.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/t" group="2" acctype="4"/>          [COLOR=Red]Not sure.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/up" group="2" acctype="5"/>         [COLOR=Red]Teleport one level up.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/down" group="2" acctype="5"/>       [COLOR=Red]Teleport one level down.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/newtype" group="2" acctype="5"/>    [COLOR=Red]Change your look.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/pos" group="1" acctype="2"/>        [COLOR=Red]Check your position.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/r" group="2" acctype="5"/>          [COLOR=Red]Remove an object in front of you.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/town" group="2" acctype="4"/>       [COLOR=Red]Teleport to a town's temple position.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/raid" group="2" acctype="4"/>       [COLOR=Red]Execute a raid.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/addskill" group="2" acctype="5"/>   [COLOR=Red]Add skill to a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/unban" group="1" acctype="4"/>      [COLOR=Red]Unban a player.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/clean" group="2" acctype="5"/>      [COLOR=Red]Clean server from items on the ground.[/COLOR]
    <command cmd="/ghost" group="2" acctype="4"/>      [COLOR=Red]Invisible command, (not working until 0.3.0)
[/COLOR]

Pretty much it.
Thanks very much!
So I can't go invisible until the /ghost command is finished?
When do you think 0.3.0 will be out?

//use this to ban people i beleieve (/b Jgarder)
//use /i to make items by the item numbers they have SD: (/i 2268 100)
//Use /n to make items by the name they have in items.xml (/n Demon armor 1)
//use /reload when you are changing scripts and do not want to reboot your server to see the results.. just say /reload actions (note: this will not reload if a script is inproperly formatted)
//use /s to summon a npc (/s Jgarder the boatmaster)
//use /openserver to reverse closeserver and allow people on yourserver
//use /closeserver to kick everyone off your server (this will save their character because it will be like then logging off) this will make only gm's able to log onto your server.
//use /owner to change the owner of a house. (/owner Jgarder)
//use /goto to warp to some (/goto jgarder)
//use /a to warp a certain ammount of spaces in the direction you are facing (/a 20)
//use /c to warp a player to YOU. (/c Jgarder)
//use /m to create a monster that is like any other monster.. with loot and uncontrollable. (/m demon)
//use /summon to tag a summon to your gm.. it will be just like a summon with no loot, and will dissappear if you log off or die (/summon orc berserker)
//use /kick to kick a player from your server, their char will save because it will treat it like a logoff. (/kick jgarder)
//use /B to make a broadcast to the entire server (/B hey everyone! jgarder rules!)
//use /info to retreive certain key info about a player.. (/info jgarder)
12:30 name: Jgarder
//use gethouse to find out a players residence
(/gethouse jgarder) 12:32 Jgarder does not own any house.
//use /t to warp back to you home temple..

use /up and /down to change floors in that direction.
//use /newtype to change your outfit. (/newtype 16)
//use /pos to figure out your current position on your map. this is useful for mapping from inside your map.. also a good thing to give to tutors so they can pinpoint found bugs for you
//use /r to remove those missplaced tiles you made.. it will delete all items infront of you 1 square.. and cannot be undone.. (/r)
// use /town to warp to the temple of a town as set in your mapeditor. (/town ceralen)
//use /raid to start a raid that is in your raid folder (/raid rat)
//use this to increase a characters skills or lvls..
(/addskill Jgarder, distance)
(/addskill Jgarder, level)
(/addskill Jgarder, magic)
//use /unban to unban a currently banned character.. with no consequences at all. (/unban Jgarder)
//use /clean to erase all the Loose items on the ground like bodies and junk.. be aware that this will erase people loot bags if they are on the ground.. (/clean)
//use /ghost to become invisible.. it is currently being worked on by the TFS team.

if someone would like to make this more readable.. i would really like that.. i would but i was in a rush to make it..
Thank you!

Code:
[b]/b[/b]
** Use this to ban people.
** eg. /b Avatar (will ban player Avatar)

[b]/i[/b]
** Use /i to make items by the item numbers they have.
** eg. /i 2268 100 (will make a Sudden Death rune with 100 charges).

[b]/n[/b]
** Use /n to make items by the name they have in items.xml
** eg. /n Demon armor 1 (will make 1 demon armor)

[b]/reload[/b]
** Use /reload when you are changing scripts and do not want to reboot your server to see the results. 
** eg /reload spells (will reload spells)

[b]/s[/b]
** Use /s to summon a npc
** eg. /s Avatar the boatmaster (summons Avatar the boatmaster)

[b]/closeserver[/b]
** Use /closeserver to kick everyone off your server (this will save their character because it will be like then logging off) this will make only gm's able to log onto your server.

[b]/openserver[/b]
** Use /openserver to reverse closeserver and allow people on yourserver

[b]/owner[/b]
** Use /owner to change the owner of a house.
** eg. /owner Avatar

[b]/goto[/b]
** Use /goto to warp to another player, npc or monster.
** eg. /goto Avatar

[b]/a[/b]
** Use /a to warp a certain ammount of spaces in the direction you are facing
** eg. /a 20

[b]/c[/b]
** Use /c to warp a player to YOU.
** eg. /c Avatar

[b]/m[/b]
** Use /m to create a monster that is like any other monster.. with loot and uncontrollable.
** eg. /m demon

[b]/summon[/b]
** Use /summon to make a summon to your gm.. it will be just like a summon with no loot, and will dissappear if you log off or die
** eg. /summon orc berserker

[b]/kick[/b]
** Use /kick to kick a player from your server, their char will save because it will treat it like a logoff.
** eg. /kick Avatar

[b]/B[/b]
** Use /B to make a broadcast to the entire server
** eg. /B Hello everbody!

[b]/q[/b]
** Use /q to count your money.

[b]/info[/b]
** Use /info to retreive certain key info about a player.
** eg. /info Avatar returns...
12:30 name: Avatar

[b]/gethouse[/b]
** Use gethouse to find out a players residence
** eg. /gethouse Avatar returns..
 12:32 Avatar does not own any house.

[b]/t[/b]
** Use /t to warp back to you home temple..

[b]/up[/b]
/down
** Use /up and /down to change floors in that direction.

[b]/newtype[/b]
** Use /newtype to change your outfit.
** eg. /newtype 16 (change into bear outfit).

[b]/pos[/b]
** Use /pos to figure out your current position on your map. this is useful for mapping from inside your map.. also a good thing to give to tutors so they can pinpoint found bugs for you

[b]/r[/b]
** Use /r to remove those missplaced tiles you made.. it will delete all items infront of you 1 square.. and cannot be undone.. 

[b]/town[/b]
** Use /town to warp to the temple of a town as set in your mapeditor.
** eg. /town ceralen (teleports your to the temple of Ceralen).

[b]/raid[/b]
** Use /raid to start a raid that is in your raid folder.
** eg. /raid rat (starts the raid 'rat.xml')

[b]/addskill[/b]
** Use /addskill to increase a characters skills or lvls..
** eg. /addskill Avatar, distance (adds 1 distance skill)
** eg. /addskill Avatar, level (adds one level)
** eg. /addskill Avatar, magic (adds one magic level)

[b]/unban[/b]
** Use /unban to unban a currently banned character.. with no consequences at all.
** eg. /unban Avatar

[b]/clean[/b]
** Use /clean to erase all the Loose items on the ground like bodies and junk.. be aware that this will erase people loot bags if they are on the ground.

[b]/ghost[/b]
** Use /ghost to become invisible. It is currently being worked on by the TFS team.

@ KaczooH - so if i download the latest rev it should have it? And thanks for the response too.

If this is the case and someone wants to help me out, can you please write me a tutorial? I am still using the 8.1 tags/.2 (rev693 i think) I noticed rev740 is for 8.11 which i am not using yet. So the tutorial would consist of showing me where and what code out of trunk (0.3) I need for this command to work. I assume it would be pasting in the same file/place I copied from and only in the files I am going to use to compile with. Also do I need to place the /send command in the command.xml file?

Thanks to everyone!

Back