• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Commands phpMyAdmin with Tables!

Vrotz

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a database and want to export only the tables of accounts and players. That done, I need to transfer these tables into my new database. How I do it using the ssh commands? I have two tables in hand, now I need to import them into a new database that has been created.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a database and want to export only the tables of accounts and players. That done, I need to transfer these tables into my new database. How I do it using the ssh commands? I have two tables in hand, now I need to import them into a new database that has been created.

Thanks.

Why do you want to do it in ssh? Isn't it easier to do it in normal way?

Why do you want to do it in ssh? Isn't it easier to do it in normal way?

You probably mean that the norma way is phpmyadmin, which is the most common way but it takes up abit of extra resources and you can manage the database just fine through SSH :p.

@Vrotz Sorry, I can't help you :eek: Try google, I'm sure it's a common question

Try with something like this
Code:
mysql -u username -p -h localhost databasename < schema.sql

Back