• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Commands

Gazzy

Server Owner
Reaction score
I need help with adding a command that is available only for admins. I want to add it to my commands.xml in my "xml" folder just like other admin commands. How do I do this and can you help with the scripts? I would like a /warn script, /jail script and a /teletome script.
Thanks!

I need help with adding a command that is available only for admins. I want to add it to my commands.xml in my "xml" folder just like other admin commands. How do I do this and can you help with the scripts? I would like a /warn script, /jail script and a /teletome script.
Thanks!

I don't know, but if you use TFS 1.0 you need to use in the script as following:

Code:
local player = Player(cid)
    if not player:getGroup():getAccess() then
        return true
    end

local accountId = getAccountNumberByPlayerName(param)
    if accountId == 0 then
        return false
    end

I remember the older TFS got an option in talkactions.xml were you could set the group id to use command etc.

I think if you want to add a command into commands.xml you will have to do some C++ editing in commands.cpp (possibly other locations as well I'm no expert).

If you want to make a talkaction to put in talkactions.xml then you can use what Cornex posted above.

About /warn , /jail those could be different on every server. You can search around here and probably find what you're looking for.

/teletome is probably /c on TFS 1.0 (I'm assuming you want to teleport player to yourself with that talkaction)

Back