• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Commands

NilssoN

¯\(º o)/¯
Reaction score
Here i will write all commands that i know or that you guy know ^^

Guild Commands(you need to write them in guild chat)

!joinguild <Guildname>
!commands
!createguild <Guildname>
!disband
!invite playerName
!leave
!kick playerName
!revokeinvite playerName
!demote playerName
!promote playerName
!passleadership playerName
!nick playerName, nick
!setrankname oldRankName, newRankName
!setmotd newMotd
!cleanmotd

Highscore books

!highscore "level
!highscore "magic
!highscore "sword
!highscore "axe
!highscore "club
!highscore "dist
!highscore "fist
!highscore "fishing
!highscore "sheidling

Information!

!kills
!deathlist "<character name>
!serverinfo

Post your commands that you know! ;)

Last edited:
Well this is the "command" thread so I thought I'd ask; are there some missing commands in the guild system? I can't figure out how to join a guild.. and I can't get the whole rank name thing to work :p

Well this is the "command" thread so I thought I'd ask; are there some missing commands in the guild system? I can't figure out how to join a guild.. and I can't get the whole rank name thing to work :p

maybe this will help you

13:40 The guild commands are: <!disband>, <!invite playerName>, <!leave>, <!kick playerName>, <!revokeinvite playerName>, <!demoteplayerName>, <!promote playerName>, <!passleadership playerName>, <!nick playerName, nick>, <!setrankname oldRankName,newRankName>, <!setmotd newMotd> and <!cleanmotd>.

!joinguild guildname

!online should be added ingame :/ I myself don't need it, but alot of people dislike not having this function.

You can see the number of online players on radonia.net

@ontopic: I think there's !aom seller and !aom buyer too. Not sure that it's !aom tho.

You read: Welcome to badtoffel's shop!
stand infront of the chest and
say: ( !shoplist ) in order to see whats for sale.

18:47 You see a blackboard.
You read: To buy: first select the slot of the item:
!slot "<slot>
then set the amount:
!amount "<amount>
after that, to buy the item:
!buy

Back