• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Community about Reapzar

He has no real life = He can sit online on tibia 24/7 and assist you (that means, help you) when you need help.

This is his life and his business, everyone does what they think is appropriate.

We should not be that interested..

He could do that because he has no real life :) He fits right in with you fagits :$

its so fking lame to talk about real life.. ofc everyone have a rl life.. some choose to turn it off.. and thats out of your bussniessss.. came up with something better.. moron

why dont all of you put the time and effort you spend bitching on this forum and pinging your enemys,into wars and your pvp?
if you all claim to be so beastly, bring it then

its so fking lame to talk about real life.. ofc everyone have a rl life.. some choose to turn it off.. and thats out of your bussniessss.. came up with something better.. moron

Please delete Tibia from your computer your pvp = 0 so be quiet. You died by 4 ppl on 300 ek... No comments. Also dont comment on this forum. kthxbye

The fuck? LOL

I respect both Dino and Reapzar (Well I did respect Reap anyway). Instead of pinging why not get a team and kill him instead? Kinda lame to ping for a spawn ;s

@Dino msg me, I'll show you how to change your ip.

Please delete Tibia from your computer your pvp = 0 so be quiet. You died by 4 ppl on 300 ek... No comments. Also dont comment on this forum. kthxbye

cuz u pinged me moron 2 times hahahhsuahsuhaushua thats why u dont want me to comment =)

Yes we pinged you without pinger and yours ip and you were healing yourself ok... go kill yourself...

why dont all of you put the time and effort you spend bitching on this forum and pinging your enemys,into wars and your pvp?
if you all claim to be so beastly, bring it then

This is why your name is King Bas ingame. I made a good choice for you :S

- - - Updated - - -

OK Micha go suck Dino's dick..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SNAAAAAAAAAAAP, DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Did he really say that? daayyuum

woooooooooow i just finished reading all, FUCKING FUNNY.
Reapzar, what the fuck?
You started pinging = everything is your faulght. stop ping and grow some balls u norwegian man
When did I say it's not my faulth?
Of course it's my faulth, do I regret it? No.
I did it to humiliate him, to make him cry.
That's just what he did.
ändå vet jag gött att du hatar honom, och att du är fett glad för att jag börja det här :]]

- - - Updated - - -

Don't gotta go all english on us in forums when you called my friend mentally. You mean mental? Or idk.. english plox.

- - - Updated - - -

10 year old*
Wow, what a reply. I don't give a shit about spellcheck, it's a fucking forum.
The 10 year olds are those coming up with bullshit, just like this.

- - - Updated - - -

He could do that because he has no real life :) He fits right in with you fagits :$
hahahaha, joke of the day?
I'm not the one of us having 100 chars lvl 300+
no life flandieknobb

- - - Updated - - -

The fuck? LOL

I respect both Dino and Reapzar (Well I did respect Reap anyway). Instead of pinging why not get a team and kill him instead? Kinda lame to ping for a spawn ;s

@Dino msg me, I'll show you how to change your ip.
If you got a retard entering your spawn with two MCs spamming SD with follow atk and using mas res on ur monsters after owning the spawn for 10 hours without problem,
the time is 6AM and the only people you got to help you is afkers, then I perfer using other methods for an insulting kiddo.

Babe, I got 0 level 300 characters. I got friends who given me access to their characters. I had one level 300+ ED that I have given access to Dino because I no longer have time for Tibia and he is a much better Elder Druid than me and had to have a higher ED than a level 213. Not my problems I got friends who like me and trust me to give out their accounts to me if I ask for it. Not like I go around and ping people because they done something to me :$

"No life" - Trust me, my life is much more interesting and enjoyable than yours. Atleast I got a future as a 18 y/o swede who will go to college in the US (No, I wont be in debt because my studies are already financed) and already got a career going here in sweden. Shite mang, go on butter-hunting like you usual do in Norway :s

Babe, I got 0 level 300 characters. I got friends who given me access to their characters. I had one level 300+ ED that I have given access to Dino because I no longer have time for Tibia and he is a much better Elder Druid than me and had to have a higher ED than a level 213. Not my problems I got friends who like me and trust me to give out their accounts to me if I ask for it. Not like I go around and ping people because they done something to me :$

"No life" - Trust me, my life is much more interesting and enjoyable than yours. Atleast I got a future as a 18 y/o swede who will go to college in the US (No, I wont be in debt because my studies are already financed) and already got a career going here in sweden. Shite mang, go on butter-hunting like you usual do in Norway :s

Your life is much more enjoyable then mine? Hahaha, you always come up with bullshit statements.
You don't even know who I am, how can you make a such statement then?
Keep living in your dreams, you're just a nolife forumfighter.

Your life is much more enjoyable then mine? Hahaha, you always come up with bullshit statements.
You don't even know who I am, how can you make a such statement then?
Keep living in your dreams, you're just a nolife forumfighter.

You are Anton Bror, I know exactly who you are : )

I aint living in any dreams, don't know where you got that from and sorry, I actually do have a life so I am not a "nolife" and "Forumfighter" I don't even know the meaning of that. I would call myself a professional troll but hey, that's just me.

A "professional forum troller", aka. professional nolifer.
some kids like u take that anton thing way too serious, ahah

Back