• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Community about Reapzar

udarac

Into Them
Reaction score
Ok 1st of all believe me this is not a cry thread. Everyone knows I don't give a fuck about deaths or anything I just wanna fight. Also most of you know I been pinged before for 1-2 weeks by enemies and I am a strong believer that people need to know who is pinging especially if they are desperate for attention and respect. We all know pinging won't get you respect but it puts you down to the bottom of tibia players.

Everyone that has been playing this game knows Reapzar was playing with me before and asslicking Navid, me and Lopek pretty much everyday. Now when I left Wille for reasons he knows, I stayed cool with abdi, wille, and pretty much everyone from that team I use to play with. But this little boy is for some reason is really mad at me and spams me the entire day with insults. After he realized his words don't mean anything to me and because hes mad nobody gives a shit about him even tho he tries so hard for respect he had to start pinging me so he can bot. Actually I believe he bought the pinger just for me lol cuz he never had one before. First death he thought it was hilarious cuz I didn't know it was ping then when I found out after 2nd death he didnt dare to even respond from embaressment. I love it

Anyways this is just to let the community know besides I will start pinging him back with my friends and if you want his ip inbox me. Mostly its because he has a huge mouth and likes to talk shit to everyone while pretending hes really good, so now you have something besides free frag to say to him. Pingers are just raging kids who are so envious and jealous they have no other option

Last edited:
Don't need to insult such a kid, the best part is he bought a pinger just to ping me. So much jealousy and envy over a video game. Staying up till 9-10A.M luring monsters wasn't enough he had to buy a pinger

hahaha, i cba reading all ur shit
haters make me famous :)

- - - Updated - - -

cry is free :)

- - - Updated - - -

Don't need to insult such a kid, the best part is he bought a pinger just to ping me. So much jealousy and envy over a video game. Staying up till 9-10A.M luring monsters wasn't enough he had to buy a pinger

Ok 1st of all believe me this is not a cry thread. Everyone knows I don't give a fuck about deaths or anything I just wanna fight. Also most of you know I been pinged before for 1-2 weeks by enemies and I am a strong believer that people need to know who is pinging especially if they are desperate for attention and respect. We all know pinging won't get you respect but it puts you down to the bottom of tibia players.

Everyone that has been playing this game knows Reapzar was playing with me before and asslicking Navid, me and Lopek pretty much everyday. Now when I left Wille for reasons he knows, I stayed cool with abdi, wille, and pretty much everyone from that team I use to play with. But this little boy is for some reason is really mad at me and spams me the entire day with insults. After he realized his words don't mean anything to me and because hes mad nobody gives a shit about him even tho he tries so hard for respect he had to start pinging me so he can bot. Actually I believe he bought the pinger just for me lol cuz he never had one before. First death he thought it was hilarious cuz I didn't know it was ping then when I found out after 2nd death he didnt dare to even respond from embaressment. I love it

Anyways this is just to let the community know besides I will start pinging him back with my friends and if you want his ip inbox me. Mostly its because he has a huge mouth and likes to talk shit to everyone while pretending hes really good, so now you have something besides free frag to say to him. Pingers are just raging kids who are so envious and jealous they have no other option

I've just read what you wrote, thanks for making me laugh :)
First of all, no, I did not "buy a pinger", as you're the weakest target I've ever pinged.
Second, yes this is a cry thread.
Third, you definitely don't know what the difference of respect and asslicking is. I respect my team, I also respect my enemies until they show that I should not respect them.
Fourth and last as I won't bother writing more about you, and just to make it crystal clear: I don't give a shit about you, Dino, your opinions doesnt mean anything to me at all,
and the fact that you come up with bullshit statements all the time makes it even more clearly.
Cry is free, bb :)

@reap

why would u ping him tho? I doubt it matters in which of the shit teams he plays atm.

//lopek

bro then kill him whatsoever but do it in a fair way.. idk tibia is already shit nowadays and if ppl would ping each other all the time for a spawn its gna be worse.. just my opinion.

//lopek

bro then kill him whatsoever but do it in a fair way.. idk tibia is already shit nowadays and if ppl would ping each other all the time for a spawn its gna be worse.. just my opinion.

//lopek

sure, it's first time i've pinged someone in like 2 months :p he started acting cocky tho, not confident :/

You all see Micha? She once was starving for Dinobinos dick now she is starving after Ardexius' :]]] RAUN ARDEXIUS, ULL GET DEM NASTY SHITE YOOOOOOOO

-----
Reapzar, why do you lie so much :/?

flanidee = flensost... stop asslicking dino u gave im a lvl 300+ amagaaaaaaaaaaad :w00t: hahahahha

- - - Updated - - -

all know that carlzzon gave me a 300+ but still its not the same u know.. he was so horny and want to taste me you know..
but srslyyy dude... do u really want to fuck dino?:ninja:

I let Dino use my character because I have too much stuff going on irl so I cannot play. Why let a level 300+ ED doing nothing when I got a friend who were level 213 and a much better ED than me? I rather let him use it than anyone else for the reason that I have no spare time to sit and war for hours anymore or even login on Tibia todo ANYTHING. If you think I'm asslicking Dino, no I aint. I like the guy because he says what he means, just as I do and I tell ya, there aint many people on this OT that says what they really mean. Loads of doublefaced cunts in both Shock and All In.

How you connect "Flandie" with "Flensost" does make no sense AT ALL. Probably way too much cum that been shot up your nose when giving head.

@reap

ya but being cocky is part of the game since ages.. ofc ppl pinging each other happens a lot too.. but idk for a spawn doesnt seem like its worth it.. I'd understand if Dino pinged u first.. but like this is just bullsh!t to me.

//lopek

lets not loose the subject, im an idiot noob worst pvper ever and i ping everyone xDxDxDxD br?

Back