• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Community-Manager & Mapper available!

Reaction score
Hiya!

I've decided to apply for a position in a server which is already online. The positions I'm applying for is stated in the title, I'm looking for a server which is in need of a Community-Manager & Mapper.
Maybe you feel that your server requires abit too much work for you and could use a helping hand, I would be glad to help out.
Basically I'm going to maintain the server with fresh & good looking updates(nothing huge) within the map section, and hopefully I will be able to organize events - maintain the community basically!

However, I got certain requirements. The server must already be somewhat successfull and I'm expecting to get paid depending on how much donators there are.

Yours,
Panda.

Well i need a mapper for a brand new server but you are only after money when i pmed you and asked you said "I can sell some pices for you" Opentibia is for fun not about makeing cash :)

Well i need a mapper for a brand new server but you are only after money when i pmed you and asked you said "I can sell some pices for you" Opentibia is for fun not about makeing cash :)

The maturity & dedication you showed me equals zero in my eyes therefore all I can offer you is that I sell you map pieces, I'm not working for a clown

Im a human not a clown and i asked you nice if you want to be my mapper...

Gamersdont, pandarohoo wants to put his time in a server already online for a reason.
He doesn't wanna waste his time with people who want to make a server but it's 99% sure it wont even get to finish the map.

Applying for: Gamemaster Community Manager Senior Tutor
Experience: Excessive knowledge on Open-Tibia and Cipsoft.
Why should we choose you?: Patient, knowledgeable, fluent English, and strict.
What can you do?: Scripting , C++ , Ect. (Mapping)
Msn:[email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Applying for: Gamemaster Community Manager Senior Tutor
Experience: Excessive knowledge on Open-Tibia and Cipsoft.
Why should we choose you?: Patient, knowledgeable, fluent English, and strict.
What can you do?: Scripting , C++ , Ect. (Mapping)
Msn:[email protected]

Back