• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Competitibia Discussion Thread

Competitibia

Pain & Glory WHole
Solutions
Reaction score
7.4 highrate
runes in shops
wands
burst arrows purchasable from ammo npcs
no boats
high loot
XP reward from normal quests
this is just a discussion threads where people can ASK questions that I will decide whether I can answer yet.
there is multiple things I can not reveal yet but will change how you play your average 7.4 servers

Server is highly against botters so that behaviour will not be tolerated.

aniolek.PNG

oh yeah and your favourite outfit will be back

inb4 I know I was bad GM before xD but sure looks like there is not many otses going around so I might aswell refresh my files

nawusku.png

Last edited:
changelog
--added XP rewards for quests in mainland
--added XP gain for ?
--added XP gain for ?

--added new PvPP+[new system]
--considering changing the 15minutes protection block to 30 or even 1 hour. ( cant go into depot or safe zone)
--found some positions that need to be fixed with dhq/annihilator added to todolist
considering re-do of food and regeneration system

--removed aol from game completely.
--removed blessings
--removed boat npcs

Last edited:
changelog
map changes the completion of the city of mephedrone
added 30 bridges on the map (since all ship captains died in strange circumstances after the injection of "Thaisovid-19" the dwarfs decided to save everyone and start building bridges to move around the beloved mainland more easily)
barabbas removed
added barabbas
̷H̷̶̷o̷̶̷w̷̶̷e̷̶̷v̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷,̷ ̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷p̷̶̷o̷̶̷w̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷-̷̶̷h̷̶̷u̷̶̷n̷̶̷g̷̶̷r̷̶̷y̷̶̷ ̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷a̷̶̷d̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷ ̷w̷̶̷i̷̶̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷ ̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷o̷̶̷r̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷b̷̶̷a̷̶̷r̷̶̷o̷̶̷n̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷k̷̶̷i̷̶̷l̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷d̷̶̷ ̷a̷̶̷l̷̶̷l̷̶̷ ̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷f̷̶̷i̷̶̷r̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷m̷̶̷a̷̶̷g̷̶̷i̷̶̷c̷̶̷i̷̶̷a̷̶̷n̷̶̷s̷̶̷ ̷w̷̶̷h̷̶̷o̷̶̷ ̷w̷̶̷e̷̶̷r̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷i̷̶̷n̷̶̷ ̷t̷̶̷h̷̶̷e̷̶̷ ̷c̷̶̷a̷̶̷s̷̶̷t̷̶̷l̷̶̷e̷̶̷.̷ ̷
removed a few npcs from the map e.g. Eremo (People suspect that he was Xardas's henchman who invented the vaccine for King Tibianus who, in revenge for the captains not paying water taxes, decided to annihilate them)

added blackboard for
"WIADER" System

Last edited:
change log
fixed dhq
fixed anni
Fixed some bugs on the map
added some bugs on the map
more bridges added
barabbas removed
brother barabbas added
added access to cormaya
added new ideas to Todo and PvP+ system
added sudo code for one of the functions to make it easier to write for days
fixed stairs in mephedrone city
it was agreed without the knowledge of the viewers to add the WIADER system
added the ability to poison players with vials of poison

15/1/2023
added djinn towers in jakundaf desert gonna add second one tomorrow or later bit wrecked after work :)

16/1/2023 Added LEVEL REWARDS basic() added second djinn to jakundaf sell ur loot
fixed npcs taking ur slot item from you when selling them now they only take backpack items (editet

Last edited:
17-18/1/2023
fixed bug that addMana function was not working because of the changes of unfinished script for [redacted] until it is adjusted fixed and proven to work fully instead of partially
levelrewards fixed
bp of runes added to npcs
fixed unserialization error from console that was in "non existing house"
added commands: kappa, pogchamp, kek,hunted,huehuehue , hotwheels

Protection Zone by deposit locker and temple from pre 7.x version
the deposit is now not protected anymore and only the tiles in front of deposit box can be used safely or temple for that reason.
(for now you can trash the tiles and block them making the world more dynamic but it might be subject to change in the future.)

competitibia1.PNG

competitibia2.PNG

competitibia3.PNG

competitibia7.PNG

can you guess locations?

Hi guys
I have been thinking about chaing somewhat rules of server
to force people who kill players in group to create a guild.
for Rewards!
The current war system works the way teams have to accept it.
I am thinking about chaning it into force acceptation and start of war.
this way teams will be able to force war with other teams without them accepting it.
opinions?

if this was to be set there would be rewards for frags in war

View attachment 73395

Season two is coming soon. this is just a teaser of current works
Season two is about coming back to the roots and grabbing interest of players back with what first got them into the server.
No boats you have to travel everywhere on foot and use your temple positions wisely.
Djinns have been cloned to sit in both areas of ankrahmun and jakundaf for generalization and overall help in making it less of a journey to actually sell lot and not forcing playerst to walk to ankh.
Tomb monsters have had their XP reduced to disregard the "quick XP method for mages"
Edron dragons have been added back ( I edited map manually to make it fit.
first goroma island added near ghostland with secret entrance.
Hero loot was optimized and xp from them decreased (too op originally of loot compared to other monsters)

this is last chance to log back in to the server if you wanna see your character and say your goodbyes.

Gather tomorrow 8pm will be bosses spawned, and boxes given to players along with equipment etc. for fun
after that wednesday we will be starting to host live test server before season 2 where we will be testing new balance of vocations and stuff.

You change your mind about server details more often than you go to the toilet

No wonder you use throwaway account you never have anything nice to say.
Also very interesting that your nickname does not resemble your behaviour but what could we expect from such entity.

Update
Map optimized only 62MB now!

decided that I will be significantly lowering the rate.
this is the last test server before season 2 coming the way and then going into production.

Back