• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

[Competition] Scripting

I shall hereby withdraw myself (Macroman) from the competition as I do not have the time or the guts to face noobland. I'm sorry. :X

i want make r0x script but i cant sorry ladies heuheu

maybe i can but it might contain error!!

i have virus in computer i cant download tibia -.---

i will make another script instead then, that i dont need to test hopefully :p

Has Zoriath tested his script? His script ain't working as I can see. You can't use + on tables (look at his ipairs...)!

His whole code looks like a guessing-game, he don't seem to have a clue about what he's doing lol

You can't write:
for k,v in ipairs(t1 + t2) do

You will receive this error:
attempt to perform arithmetic on global 't1' (a table value)

You must have been using a normal anni or something and thinking that you are using your own lol...

Even if it did work, it would bug on the unpack(v) too, as v is a position (if it'd work.....) and doPlayerSendCancel takes cid not pos!

Back