• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compilation changes

dchampag

Reaction score
Code:
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `Game::combatBlockHit(CombatType_t, Creature*, Creature*, int&, bool, bool)' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `Game::combatBlockHit(CombatType_t, Creature*, Creature*, int&, bool, bool)' 

Any idea?

Yeah I was trying to increase max health and Max mana, realized that that means I had to increase max damage so I made all the changes now its telling me that it compiles all the way, but then it says that.

I would really like to convert whole thing to 64 bit but I can't seem to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright I fixed the errors, but it still didnt work, I made the changes and it still doesn't allow more than 2.14 billion health

Anyone can direct me to where I may have missed?

Alright fixed that, anyone can maybe tell me how to make the server select from the database an amount that high?

I got it so in game you can go way above the limit but once ya Relog it bugs or if I add before login it bugs

Back