• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Compilation of TFS 0.3.6 using 64 bit Windows 10

waqmaz

Reaction score
Is it possible to compile TFS 0.3.6 using 64 bit Windows 10?
Is it better to compile using microsoft visual c++ or dev-c++? And why?
Where can I find all the required libraries to compile TFS 0.3.6 under windows 10?

Solution
Where can I find all the required libraries to compile TFS 0.3.6 under windows 10?
Use Dev-C++, you should be able to run the compiler even on a 64 bit system. All the required libraries are contained within the Dev-C++ compiler. If you would use Visual Studios to compile then you would have to create a new solution and setup all the required libraries which are located in the Dev-C++ compiler's directory manually.
Use Dev-C++, you should be able to run the compiler even on a 64 bit system. All the required libraries are contained within the Dev-C++ compiler. If you would use Visual Studios to compile then you would have to create a new solution and setup all the required libraries which are located in the Dev-C++ compiler's directory manually.

Solution
Back