• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compile error lockfree.h

bybbzan

mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
This is so freakin annoying.
I just can't get it to compile properly.
This error appears everytime..

• Uninstalled all visual basics with "TotalUnistaller"
  • Added the "needed" code lines in lockfree.h
  • Can't find the VS 2015 Update 2 in windows update, so it can't be uninstalled.
Im using Windows 10
theforgottenserver-8.6 (Ninjas version)
Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2015
TFS SDK 3.2

Seriously, what should i do? Are there any compiled versions out there?
Please give me a hand with this, thank you.

Code:
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\atomic(659): error C2338: You've instantiated std::atomic<T> with sizeof(T) equal to 2/4/8 and alignof(T) < sizeof(T). Before VS 2015 Update 2, this would have misbehaved at runtime. VS 2015 Update 2 was fixed to handle this correctly, but the fix inherently changes layout and breaks binary compatibility. Please define _ENABLE_ATOMIC_ALIGNMENT_FIX to acknowledge that you understand this, and that everything you're linking has been compiled with VS 2015 Update 2 (or later). (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\atomic(669): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::_Atomic_base<_Ty,4>' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>              _Ty=boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index
1>          ] (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  D:\boost_1_60_0\boost/lockfree/detail/freelist.hpp(603): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'std::atomic<boost::lockfree::detail::tagged_index>' being compiled (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)
1>  D:\boost_1_60_0\boost/lockfree/detail/freelist.hpp(604): note: see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::lockfree::detail::fixed_size_freelist<T,NodeStorage>' being compiled (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp)

Back