• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Compile] How to?

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
I wanted to know how it is possible to compile with MVSC 2015 in Windows 7 x64. I need the correct libraries for it, I tried doing with this CMAke thing, but many errors and nothing is possible, I followed the tutorial correctly but no choices.

I don't expect to have the .exe, I want to COMPILE by myself.

Why everyone of you come up with TFS? I want to compile OTCLient with MVSC, not TFS. However, I will still try out.

Thank you for answering.

Why everyone of you come up with TFS? I want to compile OTCLient with MVSC, not TFS. However, I will still try out.

Thank you for answering.
Maybe it works kind of the same. Idk actually :p

Good luck :)

As I said, I will try anyway. Now as I noticed, I didn't write that it was for OTclient, but I thought, by posting inside OTClient section board was enough to get what I'm trying to compile.
Compiling TFS is not a problem when you have good tutorials around, but that doesn't work with OTCLient, the only one tutorial which they made is done by with that shitty CMake thing, I'm still looking further for MSVC one for Windows users.

Thank you again.

I wanted to know how it is possible to compile with MVSC 2015 in Windows 7 x64. I need the correct libraries for it, I tried doing with this CMAke thing, but many errors and nothing is possible, I followed the tutorial correctly but no choices.

I don't expect to have the .exe, I want to COMPILE by myself.

Even if I use, the libs are old.

Why not just trying to compile as normal ? using tools provided in the wiki ?

It didn't properly for me, and I don't like that one. I always used MVSC and it's best one.

Back