• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compile OTX 2.12/TFS 0.3.7 for windows

snollez

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello , im searching for someone who can help me to install program and everthing i need for compile my OTX 2.12 engine soruces for my server. I will pay for help ofc

which version want you to use ? path 7.7 its bugged the others ones i think are working

7.6 version bro
its bugged you will be able to compile but its not complete so you wont be able to log in you-ll have to wait till it gets fixed or download a previuos version in this case would be 2.9

its bugged you will be able to compile but its not complete so you wont be able to log in you-ll have to wait till it gets fixed or download a previuos version in this case would be 2.9
why is that?

why is that?
the modified the entire source to make the game smoother, since i reported the game wasnt smooth, and that was because they added so many shits making the server feel pretty heavy.
the distro has been stuck since october and i think we must keep waiting.
im using tfs 1.2 its basically the same

the modified the entire source to make the game smoother, since i reported the game wasnt smooth, and that was because they added so many shits making the server feel pretty heavy.
the distro has been stuck since october and i think we must keep waiting.
im using tfs 1.2 its basically the same
alright so what do you think i should do? and could u help me

I will just install the Lin the compilators and check possible errors or questions 6 usd would be ok

Back