• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compile problem

knightfire

Reaction score
This is my first time compiling.

I am trying to compile the 8.0 World War server and I did all the things i needed to do, but it never made an exe file.

I think this is the error:

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\World War 8.0\source\dev-C++\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\World War 8.0\source\dev-C++\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../account.cpp -o account.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include" -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward" -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32" -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2" -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/Dev-Cpp/Dev-Cpp/include" -D__WINDOWS__ -D__SKULLSYSTEM__ -D__PARTYSYSTEM__ -D__DEBUG_PLAYERS__ -D__XID_BUY_SELL__ -D__TLM_SERVER_SAVE__ -D__XID_CVS_MODS__ -D__XID_PREMIUM_SYSTEM__ -D__PB_BUY_HOUSE__ -D__XID_LEAVE_HOUSE__ -D__YUR_GUILD_SYSTEM__ -D__TR_ANTI_AFK__ -D__XID_CMD_EXT__ -D__TC_BROADCAST_COLORS__ -D__XID_CTRL_Z__ -D__SILV_MC_CHECK__ -D__YUR_SHUTDOWN__ -D__YUR_CLEAN_MAP__ -D__XID_ROOKGARD__ -D__TC_GM_INVISIBLE__ -D__XID_LEARN_SPELLS__ -D__JD_DEATH_LIST__ -D__XID_CONFIG_CAP__ -D__XID_PREVENT_LOSS__ -D__UCB_ONLINE_LIST__ -D__XID_ACCOUNT_MANAGER__ -D__XID_CTRL_Y__ -D__XID_ADD_SKILLLEVEL__ -D__XID_SUMMONS_FOLLOW__ -D__XID_PVP_FEATURES__ -D__XID_PROTECTION_SYSTEM__ -D__JD_BED_SYSTEM__ -D__XID_SEPERATE_ADDONS__ -D__NFS_PVP_ARENA__ -D__XID_EXPERIENCE_STAGES__ -D__XID_BLESS_SYSTEM__ -D__YOBAK_DEATHDELAY__ -D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__

In file included from ../definitions.h:26,
from ../account.cpp:26:
../configmanager.h:28:17: lua.h: No such file or directory
../configmanager.h:29:21: lauxlib.h: No such file or directory
../configmanager.h:30:20: lualib.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../definitions.h:26,
from ../account.cpp:26:
../configmanager.h:165: error: expected `;' before '(' token
../configmanager.h:166: error: expected `;' before '(' token
../configmanager.h:167: error: expected `;' before '(' token

make.exe: *** [account.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Can someone help?

Last edited:
Some advice on making changes to source code is always keep a backup copy of the code you are modifying or re-writing using whats know as block commenting
/* some code */

The compiler will ignore everything in between the starting /* and ending */

Or for single line commenting use the inline comment //

Also if you don't know what you are doing when modifying any source code especially when it comes to C++, start reading to learn on how the language structure works:

Code:
http://cpp-tutorial.cpp4u.com/

Back