• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compile/Set up help

Stylez

Reaction score
So I followed nekiro's downgrade guide and compiled 1.5 to 7.72, I have a 7.5 real map, I am clueless now when it comes to where to do next, so Iv got the new tfs.exe that I'm assuming is the 7.72 version, Iv out that onto the dedicated server and then I try to start the server in Putty and get an error about items.otb could not load.

Just to confirm when I have my new compiled version of tfs where in the dedicated server do I out the files and which files😭 its stressing me out I just want to get my server working fully I'm just trying to run my 7.5 map with 7.5 sprites etc on the 7.72 tfs as apparently that's the best way to run it, Iv been trying to follow guides and everything for days now I finally compile the tfs to 7.72 (or think I have everything went OK following the guide) but now I'm just lost 😭

Please any help would be so appreciated.

You would need to replace the .otb in the server files (data/items) with the one used to edit the map.
You may also need to remove otb check in sources if when you turn on server after replacing it says "Wrong .otb version"

Back