• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Compile TFS 1.2 8.6 client problems.

Simoria

Hola at me
Reaction score
So , I want to compile the 1.2 TFS

But I get this error code
Error C2338 You've instantiated std::atomic with sizeof(T) equal to 2/4/8 and alignof(T) < sizeof(T). Before VS 2015 Update 2, this would have misbehaved at runtime. VS 2015 Update 2 was fixed to handle this correctly, but the fix inherently changes layout and breaks binary compatibility. Please define _ENABLE_ATOMIC_ALIGNMENT_FIX to acknowledge that you understand this, and that everything you're linking has been compiled with VS 2015 Update 2 (or later). (compiling source file ..\src\outputmessage.cpp) theforgottenserver C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\atomic 661

I know there is somehting wrong in the Atomic file. but what to do with it ???

Reegards Simoria

Thanks for the details. I'm sure you have the includes, but are you sure you have linked them correctly? The best way to make it work use environment variables to link them, so you won't need link the libraries everytime you open a project.

Thanks for the details. I'm sure you have the includes, but are you sure you have linked them correctly? The best way to make it work use environment variables to link them, so you won't need link the libraries everytime you open a project.
Okey, tutorial for that ? becuz I´m sure I did it right I check many times to se that it was linked right. idk what to do...

When I told him to follow that video tutorial, then he figured out that he did mistake at one place so that was the reason this issue happened. I suggest you to watch the video tutorial or other tutorials first.

When I told him to follow that video tutorial, then he figured out that he did mistake at one place so that was the reason this issue happened. I suggest you to watch the video tutorial or other tutorials first.

TFS SDK 3.2 does not contain the register_boost file that's in your video..... ?

Yd2hC3W.png

Boost 160 folder does not contain any lib64 folder aswell by the way.

Moved it?? Downloaded it 3 times and it never contains it :p

Can you do magic with the Boost160 aswell? The lib64 folder does not exist, someone said the 'lib'folder works just aswell, know anything about that?

Thanks for the file! Much love! :)

Moved it?? Downloaded it 3 times and it never contains it :p

Can you do magic with the Boost160 aswell? The lib64 folder does not exist, someone said the 'lib'folder works just aswell, know anything about that?

Thanks for the file! Much love! :)
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/vxAhQ/lib64.rar

Didn't know which one you wanted so I just uploaded them both.

Back