• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compile Tibia 7.6

Nirgridle

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have any instructions they can send me on compiling a tibia 7.6 engine? I would like to change it so that I can buy houses, and so the health and mana is capped at 100 in game. I have tried for ages to figure this out, but unfortunately have never had any luck :/

what do you need to add into the source? that engine got alot of features :)
Kind Regards.
!buyhouse needs to work as it currently does not (preferably capped at 500klvl) Levels to either cap at 800k to stop debugs for players, if possible level to 1,000,000 (if this was possible reborn would need to be from 1mil instead of 800) colored text to come out of the floor and lastly, in game to always show 100 mana / health (if possible, the player would have green health as well as when you get to 1 reborn, your health turns constant red).
Post automatically merged:

what do you need to add into the source? that engine got alot of features :)
Kind Regards.
!buyhouse needs to work as it currently does not (preferably capped at 500klvl) Levels to either cap at 800k to stop debugs for players, if possible level to 1,000,000 (if this was possible reborn would need to be from 1mil instead of 800) colored text to come out of the floor and lastly, in game to always show 100 mana / health (and if possible, to make the health always stay green as after reborning, this goes red).

Last edited:
If we add the bars displayed in % to your source, the problem with blacking bar them will end, just as for players and monsters, the colorful teleport effects will not be a problem, it is a bit strange that there is no command to buy a house.
Write to me at pw, I need more information to help you.

If we add the bars displayed in % to your source, the problem with blacking bar them will end, just as for players and monsters, the colorful teleport effects will not be a problem, it is a bit strange that there is no command to buy a house.
Write to me at pw, I need more information to help you.
Thank you so much! What is PW? Sorry I am new here!

Back