• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Compiling] How to compile TFS in MSVC under Windows 64-bit

How to change path to the finished exe "C:/.../source/vc10/x64/Release/"
?

Last edited:
Error 1 error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_regex-vc110-mt-1_53.lib' C:\Users\Lizudus\Desktop\trunk.r5963\vc10\LINK tfs02

ill be gladly if someone can provide a answer or a good path for C++ / Linker ( i think the problem it's on path) , maybe!!

Kind Regards
Jah Lizudus

Last edited:
Help Erro =(

104 D:\Projetos\Open Tibia Server\OTNCentral\forgottenserver-0.2pl23.r102\0.2pl23.r102\server.cpp `cout' is not a member of `std'

Error:
Code:
LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt

Hello!

I've come some bit, but I get errors with the boost library.

Code:
Error	1	error C1189: #error :  Compiling Filesystem version 3 file with BOOST_FILESYSTEM_VERSION defined != 3

I checked which version was defined, and with this code I got it clear that it was 2.

Code:
# if BOOST_FILESYSTEM_VERSION == 2
#    error It is 2 lol
# endif

I'm not sure how to proceed.

Thank you dearly
/qD.

fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc110-mt-1_49.lib' even with the file inside include/lib64

Yeah! finally worked for me. I did everything like in tutorial, love you!

It worked for me when i set paths for all 3 folders(boost, includes, library64) in C/C++>General and Linker>General
I didn't touched a VC++ Directories.

Good luck guys!

n1compile_wrxxrwx.png

n1compile_wrxxrwn.png

Back