• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling latest sources

Elaney

Reaction score
so i followed this guide Compiling on Windows (vcpkg) · otland/forgottenserver Wiki (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki/Compiling-on-Windows-%28vcpkg%29)

and i got several errors some of which i have fixed except the one im getting now, im using windows 11 pro. Anyone who can help?

i forgot to say it ended sucessfull but cant open the .exe file due to the error i guess.

Lua:
>C:\vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\include\fmt\core.h(1711,42): warning C4996: 'fmt::v9::detail::arg_mapper<Context>::map': was declared deprecated
1>        with
1>        [
1>            Context=fmt::v9::format_context
1>        ] (compiling source file ..\src\iomapserialize.cpp)
1>C:\vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\include\fmt\core.h(1753): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'fmt::v9::detail::value<Context> fmt::v9::detail::make_value<Context,AccessList_t&>(T)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            Context=fmt::v9::format_context,
1>            T=AccessList_t &
1>        ] (compiling source file ..\src\iomapserialize.cpp)
1>C:\vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\include\fmt\core.h(1871): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'fmt::v9::detail::value<Context> fmt::v9::detail::make_arg<true,Context,fmt::v9::detail::type::int_type,AccessList_t&,0>(T)' being compiled

Last edited:
Back