• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling OTC

dominique120

Science & Reason
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I have the latest source from github and the libs for MSVC. I have included and liked everything correctly(As fas as I know) but I still get this error on pretty much every object.

Code:
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'framework/core/declarations.h': No such file or directory
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'framework/global.h': No such file or directory

What am I missing?

Solution
I have same include error, how did you manage to fix that?
Conde2 fixed that in his last commit. Clone the last commit.

If you mean these errors:
Code:
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'framework/global.h': No such file or directory
What I did was add the 'src' directory that is next to the vc12 folder to my includes.

upload_2013-12-7_11-1-1.png
You have to change include/library paths in the otclient project.

Code:
  <PropertyGroup Condition="'$(Configuration)|$(Platform)'=='Release|Win32'">
    <IncludePath>D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\libogg-1.3.1\include;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\libvorbis-1.3.3\include;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\physfs-2.0.3\include;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\OpenSSL-1.0.1e\include;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\zlib-1.2.5\include;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\OpenAL\include\AL;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\glew-1.10.0\include;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\LuaJIT-2.0.2\include;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\boost_1_55_0\include;D:\otclient\src;$(IncludePath)</IncludePath>
    <LibraryPath>D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\libogg-1.3.1\lib;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\libvorbis-1.3.3\lib;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\physfs-2.0.3\lib;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\OpenSSL-1.0.1e\lib\VC;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\zlib-1.2.5\lib;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\OpenAL\lib;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\LuaJIT-2.0.2\lib;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\glew-1.10.0\lib;D:\otclient-msvc13-libs\boost_1_55_0\lib;$(LibraryPath)</LibraryPath>
  </PropertyGroup>

@Ninja Still getting the same error. Here is what I have.

oZttVbg.png

anQkxMc.png

@Dalkon Anything to add?

Have you tried changing the paths inside otclient.vcxproj? You shouldn't have to link them in Additional Include/Library Directories. :p
YLy1gm2.png

Have you tried changing the paths inside otclient.vcxproj? You shouldn't have to link them in Additional Include/Library Directories. :p

First time around I edited the project but then did what I posted above. The second time edited the project and moved the "msvc libs whatever" to my D:/ partition and loaded up the solution but I still get the missing framework/global.h problem.

One of the include paths should go to the src folder because visual studio can't seem to handle sub-directory searching from what I've seen.

Download the lastest commit of OTC it should be fixed now !

Successes but a few warnings: 1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: otclient, Configuration: Release Win32 -- - Pastebin.com (http://pastebin.com/TX0K1TFW)
Maybe its something in my side.

Thanks for the help guys.

Ok I have a problem and a few questions.

1. Where do I get the required DLLs. I got luajit.dll and physfs.dll from the lib folders and the others from the internet.
2. Where do I submit a crash report. using my shady dlls it crashed. here is the .log.

== application crashedapp name: OTClientapp version: 0.6.3build compiler: - Pastebin.com (http://pastebin.com/cLCvMs2q)

Last edited by a moderator:
You downloaded a pack with the include and libs files, there are all the dlls, some are no at the lib folder, you need to search

You downloaded a pack with the include and libs files, there are all the dlls, some are no at the lib folder, you need to search

I used the dlls that where either in the lib or bin folders, now it gives me that "0xc0000007b" error.

No idea why you got this error, try search google for a solution maybe you can find something.

@EDIT
I guess there are missing some dll, it happened to me in TFS, some dlls was missing and i was getting this error.

Last edited:
No idea why you got this error, try search google for a solution maybe you can find something.

@EDIT
I guess there are missing some dll, it happened to me in TFS, some dlls was missing and i was getting this error.

I fixed it. I was using an x64 zlib.dll. Now to make a little tutorial.

I have same include error, how did you manage to fix that?
Conde2 fixed that in his last commit. Clone the last commit.

If you mean these errors:
Code:
What I did was add the 'src' directory that is next to the vc12 folder to my includes.

upload_2013-12-7_11-1-1.png

Solution
Back