• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Otc

shadowsin

Reaction score
anyone compile this Otcliente for me ?.

I'm trying to compile in visual studio 2015 last updated, until it compiles, but when I try to open it crash, msv shows these errors here!
If anyone can compile for me I thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1>libeay32.lib(cryptlib.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(cryptlib.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(mem.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(mem.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(mem_dbg.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(mem_dbg.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ex_data.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ex_data.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(cpt_err.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(cpt_err.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
... (a lot of similar messages) ...
1>libeay32.lib(tb_ecdh.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_ecdh.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_rand.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_rand.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_cipher.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_cipher.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_digest.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_digest.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_pkmeth.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_pkmeth.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_asnmth.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_asnmth.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ocsp_asn.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ocsp_asn.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ocsp_ht.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ocsp_ht.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ocsp_err.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ocsp_err.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ui_err.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ui_err.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ui_lib.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ui_lib.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ui_openssl.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ui_openssl.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ts_err.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ts_err.obj)' or at 'C:\otclient-master\lib.pdb';
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otclient Source: Download

Compiling on the visual studio I had the same problem. The solution was compile with mingw

change to x64 release when compiling, not x32 debug

in mingw codeblock i get this error :confused:

||=== Build: all in otclient (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
C:\otclient-master\src\framework\stdext\time.cpp||In function 'void stdext::millisleep(std::size_t)':|
C:\otclient-master\src\framework\stdext\time.cpp|52|error: 'usleep' was not declared in this scope|
C:\otclient-master\src\framework\stdext\time.cpp||In function 'void stdext::microsleep(std::size_t)':|
C:\otclient-master\src\framework\stdext\time.cpp|61|error: 'usleep' was not declared in this scope|
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir\build.make|241|recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/otclient.dir/src/framework/stdext/time.cpp.obj' failed|
CMakeFiles\Makefile2|66|recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/otclient.dir/all' failed|
C:\otclient-master\Makefile|128|recipe for target 'all' failed|
||=== Build failed: 5 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 54 second(s)) ===|

Back