• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Remere's Map Editor from the latest source with MSVC 2013.

Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc140-mt-1_57.lib' RME C:\Desktop\rme-master\vcproj\Project\

Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc140-mt-1_57.lib' RME C:\rme-master\vcproj\Project\LINK 1

Help me please ....
thanks in advance

ohh so you should download them before. In this forum is a tutorial about compiling RME

Followed the tutorial step by step... but got the following error:

Code:
Error    C1083    Cannot open include file: 'cstddef': No such file or directory    RME    c:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost\config\select_stdlib_config.hpp    18

Followed the tutorial step by step... but got the following error:

Code:
Error    C1083    Cannot open include file: 'cstddef': No such file or directory    RME    c:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost\config\select_stdlib_config.hpp    18

View attachment 34810
I just compiled it yesterday, do you want it?

3.3*

I tried downloading the pre-compiled one release but there's something with the editor window, It does not display the map. GUI is bugged.
can you link me the repository just in case I am wrong.

@StreamSide
This is where i Downloaded the source & compiled version:

A just compiled x86 RME 3.3 version just for you (and maybe others).

Attachments

@dominique120 any chance to have a new version of WX compiled? I really really tried all the things over internet tying to get it to work, trying to compile before asking here because I really appreciate you guys effort, but this time I tried compiling latest version of RME and seems like about 2 months ago they added a thing called artprovider that needs a newer WX than the one you posted here (I really searched for it on google, even tried myself, but no success), thanks even if you are not into it anymore

Back