• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling some src!

gremlee

Qumora.com
Reaction score
Hello could somebody help me with compiling some src. 0.3.6 TFS, from linux to windows
Would be really nice give me pm thanks!

Last edited:
hahahaha wtf happened with you too :eek:

He sent only the .h and .cpp files. no project files so I have no idea what linkers to use, and when I used a 0.3.6 project I got errors about missing files, so I manually edited my proj not to use those files, but as I compiled I got errors attributed to incorrect src edits. Then I looked at the shell files to see if they could shed some light on the situation but I found that this was 0.3.5

He sent only the .h and .cpp files. no project files so I have no idea what linkers to use, and when I used a 0.3.6 project I got errors about missing files, so I manually edited my proj not to use those files, but as I compiled I got errors attributed to incorrect src edits. Then I looked at the shell files to see if they could shed some light on the situation but I found that this was 0.3.5

Some files are 0.3.5 but mostolly 0.3.6 edited

Back