• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Support.

tuninho

Reaction score
Hi there, as i posted in the tutorial for compiling forgotten sources and had no answer, ima post here.

I'm trying to compile 0.2.6 version but i'm getting these errors related to party:
../player.o(.text+0x7975)layer.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::leave(Player*)'
../player.o(.text+0x14f92)layer.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::isInvited(Player*)'
../player.o(.text+0x14fd9)layer.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::isInvited(Player*)'
../protocol80.o(.text+0x12d8)rotocol80.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::leave(Player*)'
../protocol80.o(.text+0x10f58)rotocol80.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::party()'

../protocol80.o(.text+0x10fed)rotocol80.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::invitePlayer(Player*)'
../protocol80.o(.text+0x11092)rotocol80.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::isInvited(Player*)'
../protocol80.o(.text+0x110ac)rotocol80.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::invitePlayer(Player*)'
../protocol80.o(.text+0x112f2)rotocol80.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::isInvited(Player*)'
../protocol80.o(.text+0x1130e)rotocol80.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::acceptInvitation(Player*)'
../protocol80.o(.text+0x113c4)rotocol80.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::isInvited(Player*)'
../protocol80.o(.text+0x113da)rotocol80.cpp: undefined reference to `Party::revokeInvitation(Player*)'
../protocol80.o(.text+0x114b7)rotocol80.cpp: undefined reference to `Party:assLeadership(Player*)'

In "C++ COMPILER" field i have these:
-D__USE_MYSQL__
-D__USE_SQLITE__
-D__RULEVIOLATIONREPORT__

Am i missing something?

Help Please!

Brunno

PS.: the .dev file i'm using compiles version 0.2.3 normally.

You already have added party.h and party.cpp to project?

Either you don't have party.(cpp/h) added to your project as Deamon said, or you just forgot to rebuild.

ooooooh DAMN how could i be so stupid!!!!!!
it was so obvious!

sorry about the disturb guys, its working now!

thanks for the help!

Back