• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling support

nimedon

Reaction score
Hi, when I try to compile it in Console mode, I get this errors:

forgottenserver/gui.o(.text+0x225):gui.cpp: undefined reference to `CreateFontIndirectA@4'
forgottenserver/inputbox.o(.text+0x369):inputbox.cpp: undefined reference to `CreateFontIndirectA@4'
forgottenserver/inputbox.o(.text+0x5fb):inputbox.cpp: undefined reference to `DeleteObject@4'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make.exe: *** [forgotten.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

And if I compile with windows interface, I can compile it without problems, but when I try to open it, it just crashed, what can I do?

I have the sollution for you :)

After pressing ALT+P you will see the place where you select the icon for the .exeNear it from right there is a box with some options.Select Windows Concole and then tick(check) the option which is below that box "Support windows XP themes".Then use rebuilt all and you're done!

ALT + P -> building options -> tick override output filename and then rename then write in the box below TheForgottenServer.exe

Note: You might see it is not tickable but you can tick it

Back