• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling TFS 1.x Ninja Sources 8.0

MaR0

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello landers, trying to compile this sources ninjalulz/forgottenserver (downgrade based on TFS 1.2)
i'v used Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and boost_1_66_0 and tfs sdk v 3.2
This Error comes to the end of compiling:-
Hgfugw-gwi.png

Code:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc140-mt-1_62.lib'
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

yes, you just need to use boost 1_62_0 and click retarget solution to the latest under project tab
the same problem here
Code:
>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc140-mt-1_62.lib'
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

sometimes it doesn't work and you need to do it manually, that's why i told you to do it
still
Code:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc140-mt-1_62.lib'
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Use the boost 1_64, and compile the Boost with Visual Studio...

U can check this sites
Boost Getting Started on Windows - 1.62.0
Compiling Boost with microsoft visual studio 2015

After this, you can compile your TFS.
if i have microsoft visual studio 2017 What boosts version i will use can you give me the link of the boosts to be on the right way?
if i have microsoft visual studio 2015 What boosts version i will use can you give me the link of the boosts ?
if i have microsoft visual studio 2012 What boosts version i will use can you give me the link of the boosts ?

Back