• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

Write it into the first post so people can stop spamming it. I dobt people read whats on the last page before they ask, cause I already answered it 7 posts above him...

Hey, thanks for a great tutorial, even me who had no friggin clue of what it even was for succeeded after taking care of some problems.

So now I can compile without problems, but when I try to start the .exe file that I just created, it says " can't find LIBMYSQL.dll" ...

Halp!

That helped, thanks alot! Although it still doesn't work the way I want it to... Though, that's about MySQL.. When I run .exe it says "ERROR: Failed to connect to sqlite database file, make sure it exists and is readable." Does this mean I missed something in your tutorial?

No, this has nothing to do with my tutorial. There's a file in the docs folder called MYSQL_HELP if I am not mistaken, just read it and you're done.

Hi Deliruim!
Great post! gogogo remove skill limit! xD

Please, read this and think to put this in your topic:

When have much problemsin the compile, make sure that you dont have a DevC++ or other compiles installed yet, so unzip the pack that have in this post to do the compile.

Thanks man! I love you! xD

Last edited:
Thanks!
Anybody knows why when I chage the tibia version from 852 to 854, I compile it and I try to enter the server my tibia debugs?

Elf, make a guide how to compile because it can not 0.3.6pl1 on Debian 5.0 Lenny, because there is no library libboost higher than 1.35.
How do I fix this error?

configure: error: "boost::unordered_set header not found."

Upgrade to debian squeeze instead of lenny. Google it, or search the forum (have at least answered it twice).

Also, Donors can enjoy the v0.2 repack (64bit!) I posted in the donor sector (for now).

Okey.. I got a problem.. I can't find the .exe when complie xD in the folder i made..

Hey, i've got an error. I tried to find this on forums and google but I couldn't...
Code:
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x162):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1e3):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x227):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x241):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_get_client_version@0'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x6d8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x759):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x79d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x7b7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_get_client_version@0'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xc1d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xc36):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xc49):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'

../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xcef):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xd08):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xd1b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xde4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xdfd):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xe65):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xefa):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xf11):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xfb4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0xfcd):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x103c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x10e8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1190):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x11ff):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x138f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x157d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_ping@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x16b5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'

../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x177a):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1793):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'

../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x17a6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1e61):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'

../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1f5f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x1fd2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text+0x2053):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQLD0Ev[__ZN13DatabaseMySQLD0Ev]+0x4f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQLD1Ev[__ZN13DatabaseMySQLD1Ev]+0x4f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
../../Downloads/Tibia/source036pl1/databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQL15getLastInsertIdEv[__ZN13DatabaseMySQL15getLastInsertIdEv]+0x10):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_insert_id@4'

make.exe: *** [Testowanie2.exe] Error 1
I don't know what's going on.

Back