• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

Lol, problem solved...
And that was everything that was showed..

Last edited:
F:\Otservers\Map Editor 7.8\Server\sourcesforg\Project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [Forgotten.exe] Error 1

C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/lua5.1.dll: No such file or directory

make.exe: *** [Forgotten.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

Great tutorial, I have these errors just before it finishs compiling though:

C:\Dev-Cpp\Bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lsqlite3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Hum... xD

Last edited:
F:\Otservers\Map Editor 7.8\Server\sourcesforg\Project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [Forgotten.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

You need to go get a lua5.1.dll out of your server file and chuck it in C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/ and it should compile =)

~Kiwi dan~

Great tutorial, I have these errors just before it finishs compiling though:

C:\Dev-Cpp\Bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lsqlite3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Hum... xD

try to put -lsqlite3 at parameters

Oh thanks, i followed this guid and worked fine here:D, i don't remenber, but who i remove gui console?:confused:

I have an error that when i open the forgotten server it says press any button to continue and then it closed.

plz any help?? :(

Execution terminated

others/lua5.0.2/libs and you can find it there,also move it @ dev-cpp/lib

WOw, thank you Nikolas! I've searched it many times, but never work. 10/10 for this turorial.

Back