• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

I'm sorry, this must be a stupid question ... But is this how people make their servers compatible with the latest version of tibia?

I'm sorry, this must be a stupid question ... But is this how people make their servers compatible with the latest version of tibia?

yes. u download the sources and edit them to allow the newest clients to run

Code:
22 C:\Desktop\Sources\0.2.7\actions.cpp In file included from ../actions.cpp
236 C:\Desktop\Sources\0.2.7\const.h 'uint8_t' does not name a type
264 C:\Desktop\Sources\0.2.7\const.h 'uint8_t' does not name a type 
264 C:\Desktop\Sources\0.2.7\const.h *** [obj//actions.o] Error 1

Anyone know why im getting these errors?

umm i get this errror... whats up with this?
errorxb.jpg

oh and i already did the reinstall it didnt work.

Your errors have nothing to do with my tutorial. A little search won't hurt you. Why don't you start with the Distributions section?

Yup isnt there but i fix it the new dll's r in Stians dev c++ folder in
NEW_DLL_FILES ^^

Can someone Create a post like this one with all the components needed to Compile 7.6 and 8.40 Please.

I have many times tried to get to compile 7.6 and 8.40 but the way the the tutor were I never figured it out. This Tutor is the best, Downloaded it Did what the instructions said Compiled fine. Thanks you for the best Tutor on Compileing TFS

Last edited:
I downloaded the source of tsf 0.3.6pl1 but when I compile I got 502 errors, and I haven't changed anything! what I have to do?

Back