• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Compiling The Forgotten Server latest source code - Last Update: 02/12/2010

ERROR Unable to loadgroups - svn 0.3.5pl1 8.5

Hello,

First I would like to congratulate them for their work, the material is excellent!

Sorry for the English, because I'm from Brazil.

We go:
I downloaded the codes of the road: http://svn.otland.net/public/viewvc....tags/0.3.5pl1/, I made the compilation to mysql and there were problems, when running the server. / theforgottenserver to reach Loading the Groups presented the following error:
<CODE>
O / I warning: failed to load external entity "/ data / xml / groups.xml"
[Warning - groups: LoadFromXML] can not load file groups.
Info: failed to load external entity "/ data / xml / groups.xml"

ERROR Unable to loadgroups!
</CODE>
I even tried downloading other dist, more problem persists, I would like your help to solve this problem, can you help me?

Information
I use Debian 5.0 with packages: subversion autoconf automake make g + + libxml2 libxml2-dev libxml + +2.6-dev lua5.1 liblua5.1-0 liblua5.1-0-dev libboost-dev libboost-date-time-dev libboost - regex-dev libboost-thread-dev libmysql + +-dev libgmp3-dev liblua5.1-sql-mysql2 liblua5.1-sql-sqlite2 liblua5.1-sql-mysql-dev liblua5.1-sql-sqlite-dev libsqlite3-dev mysql -common mysql-server

what's wrong???

Please help me!!!!

[Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::thread_resource_error::thread_resource_error()'

Hello,

First I would like to congratulate them for their work, the material is excellent!

Sorry for the English, because I'm from Brazil.

We go:
I downloaded the codes of the road: http://svn.otland.net/public/viewvc....tags/0.3.5pl1/, I made the compilation to mysql and there were problems, when running the server. / theforgottenserver to reach Loading the Groups presented the following error:
<CODE>
O / I warning: failed to load external entity "/ data / xml / groups.xml"
[Warning - groups: LoadFromXML] can not load file groups.
Info: failed to load external entity "/ data / xml / groups.xml"

ERROR Unable to loadgroups!
</CODE>
I even tried downloading other dist, more problem persists, I would like your help to solve this problem, can you help me?

Information
I use Debian 5.0 with packages: subversion autoconf automake make g + + libxml2 libxml2-dev libxml + +2.6-dev lua5.1 liblua5.1-0 liblua5.1-0-dev libboost-dev libboost-date-time-dev libboost - regex-dev libboost-thread-dev libmysql + +-dev libgmp3-dev liblua5.1-sql-mysql2 liblua5.1-sql-sqlite2 liblua5.1-sql-mysql-dev liblua5.1-sql-sqlite-dev libsqlite3-dev mysql -common mysql-server

what's wrong???

Please help me!!!!

Not a compiling error.

[Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::thread_resource_error::thread_resource_error()'

Download the latest tfs dev-cpp and try again.

mah, so nice tuto....

I've adapted this for code::blocks and works like a charm, but... it generated some warnings, most of'em about creatin non-virtual destructors for virtual classes... can u help me how to fix?

This is not a compiling tutorial for, generally, C++ programs, it's only for tfs and it only works with Dev-Cpp.

Hey, I have a problem. When I start compiling the newest REV(2961) it stops at actions.cpp then this errors comes:

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\G-SWE GameCore01\Skrivbord\forgottenserver-resource\project\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\G-SWE GameCore01\Skrivbord\forgottenserver-resource\project\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../actions.cpp -o ../actions.o -I"include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ -D__CONSOLE__ -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

In file included from ../const.h:20,
from ../actions.cpp:18:

../definitions.h:42:3: invalid preprocessing directive #indef
../definitions.h:83:1: warning: "__CONSOLE__" redefined
<command line>:4:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
../definitions.h:150:2: #endif without #if
In file included from ../otsystem.h:20,
from ../baseevents.h:20,
from ../actions.h:20,
from ../actions.cpp:20:
../definitions.h:150:2: #endif without #if
In file included from C:/The Forgotten Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:26,
from C:/The Forgotten Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from C:/The Forgotten Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24,
from C:/The Forgotten Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25,
from C:/The Forgotten Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from ../otsystem.h:33,
from ../baseevents.h:20,
from ../actions.h:20,
from ../actions.cpp:20:
C:/The Forgotten Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: `WSAEWOULDBLOCK' was not declared in this scope
C:/The Forgotten Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: enumerator value for `operation_would_block' not integer constant

make.exe: *** [../actions.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Can you please help me Nikolas?

Last edited:
Omg maybe now i will can compile my servers !! :DD
Thank you very much i love u haha i will try it *:

Im getting this error using the tutorial.

errorw.jpg

Thank you! - WINXP PRO SP2

TFS\0.3.5pl1\actions.cpp In file included from ../actions.cpp
TFS\0.3.5pl1\otpch.h boost/config.hpp: No such file or directory.
TFS\0.3.5pl1\otpch.h boost/function.hpp: No such file or directory.
TFS\0.3.5pl1\otpch.h boost/bind.hpp: No such file or directory.
TFS\0.3.5pl1\otpch.h boost/regex.hpp: No such file or directory.

HELP ME PLX!

What is this problem?

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Users\Ivan\Downloads\TFS0.3.5pl1 fix\trunk.r2835\dev-cpp\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
make.exe -f "C:\Users\Ivan\Downloads\TFS0.3.5pl1 fix\trunk.r2835\dev-cpp\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i TheForgottenServer_private.rc --input-format=rc -o obj-console//TheForgottenServer_private.res -O coff

g++.exe obj-console//actions.o obj-console//allocator.o obj-console//baseevents.o obj-console//beds.o obj-console//chat.o obj-console//combat.o obj-console//protocolold.o obj-console//condition.o obj-console//configmanager.o obj-console//connection.o obj-console//container.o obj-console//creature.o obj-console//creatureevent.o obj-console//cylinder.o obj-console//database.o obj-console//databasemysql.o obj-console//databasesqlite.o obj-console//depot.o obj-console//exception.o obj-console//fileloader.o obj-console//game.o obj-console//gui.o obj-console//house.o obj-console//housetile.o obj-console//inputbox.o obj-console//ioguild.o obj-console//iologindata.o obj-console//iomap.o obj-console//iomapserialize.o obj-console//item.o obj-console//items.o obj-console//luascript.o obj-console//mailbox.o obj-console//map.o obj-console//md5.o obj-console//monster.o obj-console//monsters.o obj-console//movement.o obj-console//networkmessage.o obj-console//npc.o obj-console//otserv.o obj-console//outfit.o obj-console//outputmessage.o obj-console//party.o obj-console//player.o obj-console//playerbox.o obj-console//position.o obj-console//protocol.o obj-console//protocolgame.o obj-console//protocollogin.o obj-console//quests.o obj-console//raids.o obj-console//rsa.o obj-console//scheduler.o obj-console//scriptmanager.o obj-console//server.o obj-console//sha1.o obj-console//spawn.o obj-console//spells.o obj-console//status.o obj-console//talkaction.o obj-console//tasks.o obj-console//teleport.o obj-console//textlogger.o obj-console//thing.o obj-console//tile.o obj-console//tools.o obj-console//trashholder.o obj-console//vocation.o obj-console//waitlist.o obj-console//weapons.o obj-console//ioban.o obj-console//globalevent.o obj-console//gameservers.o obj-console//databasemanager.o obj-console//admin.o obj-console//protocolhttp.o obj-console//group.o obj-console//TheForgottenServer_private.res -o "TheForgottenServer-console.exe" -L"C:/Users/Ivan/Downloads/theforgottendevcpp25(2)/The Forgotten Dev-Cpp/lib" -O1 -lboost_system -lgmp -llua5.1 -lmysql -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s -lboost_filesystem -lboost_thread /LONGADRESSAWARE

g++.exe: /LONGADRESSAWARE: No such file or directory

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer-console.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

TFS\0.3.5pl1\actions.cpp In file included from ../actions.cpp
TFS\0.3.5pl1\otpch.h boost/config.hpp: No such file or directory.
TFS\0.3.5pl1\otpch.h boost/function.hpp: No such file or directory.
TFS\0.3.5pl1\otpch.h boost/bind.hpp: No such file or directory.
TFS\0.3.5pl1\otpch.h boost/regex.hpp: No such file or directory.

HELP ME PLX!

Download the Dev-Cpp from the thread I'm linking you to in the main post.

What is this problem?

What's that LONGADDRESSSHIT thing?

How do we add largeadress to tfs compilation and also where do we define the version we want for the clients 8.52 or 8.53

Back