• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Compiling] [WINDOWS] How to set up a compiler [Noob friendly] [Tutorial]

Ehm , i didnt do any of those steps cuz i had plently of errors when i did so this time i didnt, and it worked out great :S it compiled without any errors, i did get a exe file that works and my chagneds in cpp works fine..

64-bit mode not compiled in

C:\Users\MoHameD RefaaT\Desktop\cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2 Source\cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2 Source\dev-cpp\Makefile.win [Build Error] [obj-console//actions.o] Error 1

I've been loking for that stian Dev-Cpp for a while, and I seriously thank you for sharing it here!

Nice tutorial also :)

I'm getting error:
Cannot find: -llua..

anyone knows what's causing it?
(while I wait for answer I try to fix it myself, if I fix it I'll share the fix here)

Edit:
Used a little too old sources.. tried newer ones and it works

Last edited:
Thanks!

But, now... I received another error:

Code:
  BFD (GNU Binutils) 2.18.50.20080109 internal error, aborting at ../../binutils-2.18.50/bfd/reloc.c line 5305 in bfd_generic_get_relocated_section_contents

This error I didnt' understand.
bump, i have this error too

Also getting the following error.

64-bit mode not compiled in.

I have added -m64 line.

Last edited:
I can't open the exe file... everything is done and all the dll files for the exe file are there but it give an error (oxc000007b) when I start the exe

any one got file called " TheForgottenServer.dev " and Share it with us ??? i can't find this file in any sources ....

any one got file called " TheForgottenServer.dev " and Share it with us ??? i can't find this file in any sources ....

I'm new at this whole thing. But i think its only premium users that has permission for that files :)
But like i said I'm new here and i don't know.

nonono not for just premiums :D i got it and i finish my compiling :D

yea i will make thread when i have time .. Full tutorial for compiling

Back