• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

compiling with cmake 3.4.2 problems missing file libgmp-10.dll

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
im following this tutorial to compile otclient

Compiling on Windows · edubart/otclient Wiki · GitHub

Codeblocks
Download what you will need
There are several tools you need to compile the project, each of which is listed next to their link here:

i installed cmake and mingwg in my C:/
(i did not use setup /installer someone posted the files here)
then installed the codeblock:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/co...Windows/codeblocks-16.01-nosetup.zip/download

i merge the libraries otclient-libs_mingw32-dwarf2.zip into C:/MinGW and i choose/select keep both files (because some files already were there)

then i set the variables my (CMAKE AND MINGW FOLDERS ARE INSTALLED IN C:/)
C:\CMake
C:\MinGW
i3mLaub.png

then i restarted my pc

when i open CMAKE 3.4.2 and going to set configure

i get this error it says is missing file libgmp-10.dll in the system i tried installing it in
C:\Windows\System32 and in C:\Windows\System

i use win 7 home basic

Last edited:
I also had this problem
Use MVS 2015
The guides you have on the forum

Damn had so many problems with cmake :) switch to MSVC, way easier, even to compile with dx9
its possibble ?? i saw that it wasn't but a guy what saying that indeed should be posible
i can compile but there is no guide in github of edubart to enable dx9 with msvc
can you share the requeried files to compile with dx9 please?

thanks for your reply

Last edited:
All I can say is that I could compile msvc and dx9 also open gl (not in one exe sadly, but two)

@Danger II
Can you make a tutorial for this? have many peoples with this doubt, compiling dx9 in msvc.

This will become very helpful!

I compiled the otclient in mingw32 but it was so hard. I had to download the Boost source and compile the libraries with mingw32. After this I had to define the macro -DWIN32. And then I solved several problems in the code while trying to compile

Back