• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows COMPILING - x64 - 0.4 sources

super23

Reaction score
I am trying to compile some sources which I am certain are of 0.4 version
The compiler I use is visual studio 2010
and I get the following errors:

cancer_ERRORS.PNG

Haven't found any other post on otland with similar issues.

Here's the first error part:

C++:
DBResult* DatabasePgSQL::storeQuery(const std::string& query)
{
    if(!m_connected)
        return NULL;

// executes query
    PGresult* res = PQexec(m_handle, _parse(query).c_str());
    ExecStatusType stat = PQresultStatus(res);
    if(stat != PGRES_COMMAND_OK && stat != PGRES_TUPLES_OK)
    {
        std::clog << "PQexec(): " << query << ": " << PQresultErrorMessage(res) << std::endl;
        PQclear(res);
        return false;
    }

// ERROR APPEARS HERE
    DBResult* result = new PgSQLResult(res);
    return verifyResult(result);
}

You are using visual studio 2010, boost_1_53_0 and the right libraries/includes for your source files? What rev you are using? Link me to it if possible.

You are using visual studio 2010, boost_1_53_0 and the right libraries/includes for your source files? What rev you are using? Link me to it if possible.

Yes, he uses VS 2010, boost 1.53.0 and TFS_SDK_1.0
Revision im not sure about since I think those are stolen sources from the old evolera. (is that even 0.4? )

Before this issue occured, I compiled another source which had a VS10 solution file and it compiled successfully.
But then the other one didn't have a solution file (and I don't know how those are configured ) I decided to replace the source files in that solution. which then lead to these errors

Back