• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Complain]Some noob moderators don't know how to do their job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,mainly administrator Talaturen.

It seems there are some moderators with no knowledge of their job.
I had posted on this thread
saying that the map tracker sucks.Yeah it did suck and i posted my opinion about this and some noob moderator came and probably because he felt like i am ruining it,he deleted my post,when i re-posted he deleted again my post.
Again,today i posted on this thread:
quoting this post:
and saying that he is a leacher and he shall give credits to the original person who wrote this FAQ.Then probably the same noob moderator who likes deleting my posts came again and deleted it.

My question is:

Why the damn did my posts got deleted?

Edit:
Also add a prefix for complain threads.

Hello,mainly administrator Talaturen.

It seems there are some moderators with no knowledge of their job.
I had posted on this thread

saying that the map tracker sucks.Yeah it did suck and i posted my opinion about this and some noob moderator came and probably because he felt like i am ruining it,he deleted my post,when i re-posted he deleted again my post.
Again,today i posted on this thread:

quoting this post:

and saying that he is a leacher and he shall give credits to the original person who wrote this FAQ.Then probably the same noob moderator who likes deleting my posts came again and deleted it.

My question is:

Why the damn did my posts got deleted?

Edit:
Also add a prefix for complain threads.

Posting a FAQ is not leeching, it's helping. I deleted your post.

I cannot know who the original person who wrote this FAQ is, and as long as the creator of it has not stated that he made it and where it was orginally posted before being posted here.

Thanks for calling me a noob,
thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.