• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint About Tutor Slain

Id be too embarassed to lose to ppl as shitty as they r in an ob..
= Forcing me to quit... <,<

Lol

Lol Open battle there just found a way to stair hope Like brs For real i want to see an open battle

Dark testi, clavux, you, panasonic, shorn pally (Sumthin like dat), Xry, Ignati, Viandecru, Dawg, and Mastro Daro.

All the 1s against us in the battle, matter of fact thats 10 people.

Last edited:
K if there helpin u, they may not be in ur guild but there with u..
and no it was me pvp death dealer natural disaster and tic tac.

Thats 5.

and also, u guys were talking shit about stairhopping ? mmmmmmm spanky didnt hop at all or i was halucinating D:

+ not gona mantion u had me w/o mana shield and trapped, statik, and pvp and couldnt kill us omg nice!

Bro they need a full team to "attempt" to fight us... even when they got their full team they rush to south gate..

Just explains how pussy they are to fight on a computer game..

you had like 10+ people don't lie :[ and it was me and like 4 lv 200s. Good job, none were in my guild. Bye.

why u gona lie ur self out of this, u know it was 5 of us... stop dynyin shit be a man sometime. your guild or not allies after all.

Natural Disaster, Death Dealer, Drop Shot, Statik, Pvp, Tic Tac, Devilsbro and 1 more vs Me and 4 green people.

Too bad drop shot and devils bro werent there.
Thats 1 lie.

2nd lie >>not only green team panasonic came mastro daro came nd died, and xry came nd died.

Nah mastro nor xry came and drop shot was there, but none of my guild was there so get over killing lv 200s.

U shud learn to understand it doesnt fuckin matter if there in ur guild if there allied to u they count...

No, Drop Shot wasnt there hes to pussy to leave pz with rs...
Mastro Daro came, Natural Disaster almost solod him, Xry came pvp and natural disaster killed her, after xry died she crashed the ot to dupe.

He probably did, but yes it does matter the only true people with me is my guild kill us all in a battle and you can talk shit.

He probably did, but yes it does matter the only true people with me is my guild kill us all in a battle and you can talk shit.

Alrdy have, I earned my stripes, where are yours? You still stairhop with 2 mages on you >.>...

Back