• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint About Tutor Slain

No you're lying to everybody saying you've killed my whole guild in a battle. Just wait til the OB you and Pvp will end up running like usual :0

Hmmm, I must have missed a lot while i was gone =/. Well I guess if they can sit here and lie about pushing a tutor in when i saved it to a document when Natural~ said hows dying by a tutor. Plx explain that to me. Seems like you killed some level 200's gz i wish i could be like you. Pvp and Statik are little butt buddies and can't get over theirselves dying a couple times. Get over it, it's a death not the end of the world. You guys need to get a life and stop saying you owned everyone in our guild. Seriously you guys couldn't go 8 v 8 on us. We would rape you all honestly. goodluck bye bye

I dont bitch bout dying.. I just go out nd get 20+ lvls prior to dying, O,o..

Ur the 1 sittin in dp pouting bout a death after it happens.

Lol ok thats why i really cared about dying rs right? lawl kid you go and try to show off by running and ueing, and get yourself trapped. Nice job bro. nice job

Oh and if i really cared about dying i wouldn't have let my rl level off me wouldn't you think? But nice try, bye.

I got myself trapped once, when im runnin around 1 on 15~? ppl its like a jungle out there.

Nd wut u expect me to do, pick a target 1 by 1 when im the only person out there against 10+ ppl?

Ud do the same.

Only difference is u wudnt fight alone, ;]...

I would if i was level 424 with no person that is higher than that out there. Kinda like you. Riding pvp's ballsack because you knew you would lose the war without him. Check this out though. We have still been raping you guys with pretty fair teams.

I war without him all the time.
Thats the only thing u say to ppl,"we ride each others ballsack".
Ive been fightin ppl by myself whenever the fuck i wanted, not just cuz im lvl 400+.

U guys beat us in like 2 battles. The rest we kicked ur asses.

Dont you love how they say "You had more." We had 5 people, and all you guys did was hop. And besides we fight you guys when its 4 vs your whole team and you dont really see us complaining. All I can say is lets do an Open Battle, thats if you guys arnt scared. Because according to Spanky you guys are and i quote "the strongest guild on the server." Pssh more like the shiest. So lets OB to see whose the strongest. Enough with all this bullshit on forums. Grow some balls and OB us.

Dont you love how they say "You had more." We had 5 people, and all you guys did was hop. And besides we fight you guys when its 4 vs your whole team and you dont really see us complaining. All I can say is lets do an Open Battle, thats if you guys arnt scared. Because according to Spanky you guys are and i quote "the strongest guild on the server." Pssh more like the shiest. So lets OB to see whose the strongest. Enough with all this bullshit on forums. Grow some balls and OB us.

Amen

On a sidenote, we shud make a thread of shit talking between the 2 teams.
Instead of on this thread where its not rly meaningful. ;s

Lol Cotten I think your right I think they are scared to OB but u know Idc about OB u seen I been there if I am online :) It fuck about people that talk shit there just to scared to fight in an OB so I guess Ur right

I would if i was level 424 with no person that is higher than that out there. Kinda like you. Riding pvp's ballsack because you knew you would lose the war without him. Check this out though. We have still been raping you guys with pretty fair teams.

thats what u did to pvp in vent, "i love u man"

also, how the fuck u guys say u win battles? i ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RUN to DEF!!!!!!!!!!!! shit wtf u guys gona do in ob? run to stairs and stack up? u guys got no balls really. u act like this OT is UR life...

enfo, dont talk shit. u know,we know, every one knows. even ur rl admited it, u go nuts when u die, maybe u should get laid O.O

So you guys say he was pushed in there. Tell me something if he was pushed in there he would be facing to the west correct? Nice try but you guys once again failed. I am happy that your trying to get corrupt tutors in so it gives you guys an advantage. Nice job failing though, next time think about stuff before you post and make yourselves look retarted thanks.

Back