• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint About Tutor Slain

Actually they cant, only staff members with the rank of GM or higher can.

Nice try to flame.

Really now. Why would he threaten to ban if he couldn't ban? I really dislike failures bro.

Hey enforcer, I gotta question for you.

Dose it make u feel good to talk shit over the internet or rage? Really tho man you make your self look so dumb trying to talk shit over the internet. Whenever I read your post i usually get a laugh out of it bcuz u just dont know where to stop and when to start. Grow up kid, I didn't know 17 yr olds cry as much as you do.
I just hope your team comes to the OB tomarrow. And we dont want excuses.

P.S.
That is all.

I dont think that matters, wut matters is if ur goin to show up to the ob tomorrow, no matter how many ppl r online.

How many times is my name on your deathlist and your name on mine? big difference bro so why are you talking?

I see urs on mine, once.
I see mine on urs, 4 times.
Big difference.

Funny, i knew u was gonna say that. and which char are u talking about bcuz i hope ur not talking about sprite bcuz sprite got hacked and lost all my eq on it but what im trying to say is that sprite hasn't fought in this war and if it has it wasn't me. and if ur saying Death Dealers, then good for you. but i have gotten you plenty of times and im sorry but id rather take a death than stair hop all afternoon. Because unlike u, i dont care if i die its a game. On the other hand i have heard that you rage pretty hard when u die. from ppl thats been in vent with you and from a rl i think could be wrong but oh well.

Funny, i knew u was gonna say that. and which char are u talking about bcuz i hope ur not talking about sprite bcuz sprite got hacked and lost all my eq on it but what im trying to say is that sprite hasn't fought in this war and if it has it wasn't me. and if ur saying Death Dealers, then good for you. but i have gotten you plenty of times and im sorry but id rather take a death than stair hop all afternoon. Because unlike u, i dont care if i die its a game. On the other hand i have heard that you rage pretty hard when u die. from ppl thats been in vent with you and from a rl i think could be wrong but oh well.

Hes talkin shit bout me bro. =P
xD

-I think-?

Last edited:
Yea i know but im just stating how funny he looks, cuz i dont think ive yet to see him not talk shit to someone.

and @Enforcer Check the death list again bud. 2-2.

No one's in my vent that you would talk to lol. Idc if i die as long as my name goes on pvp's or statik's deathlist thats all i care about :D

We can tell u dont care if u die...
Simply by how many frags we alrdy got on u.

Haha, what i should have said is that someone whos been in vent with you. but its all good i dont intend wasting my time arguing over something stupid but if u intend on doing it go ahead, just shows your lack of maturity.

So lets just stop all this shit talking until after the OB tomarrow. Be the bigger kid and stfu:)

enfo, howmany times have i killed u and howmanytimes hav eu killed me brah? ;D((or just your rl or your teammates that you wont admit theyr with u)) lmao

Back