• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Complete Beginner.

AbsolutAlekz

Reaction score
*Is there an easy way to just download a fully working OT and switch out the IP Address for your own like you used to do back in the day ? *

Hi Guys, I Started playing Tibia in 2002 and played for a looong time, and back in 2006~ I used to host some OT's with a rl friend of mine (he did most of the work and I didn't really understand what was going on haha)

I've recently been craving some OT play again but it seems that every server requires you to donate for one reason or another (usually because you simply can't match the people who buy donation equipment in PVP) so I would like to host a simple and clean ot where everything is obtainable in-game without any donations, Problem is I have no idea what I'm doing I keep running into trouble with MySql..Is there an easy way to just download a fully working OT and switch out the IP Address for your own like you used to do back in the day ? xD

Thanks, I have watched the tutorial about 10 times tho, and I can't find the "forgottenserver.sql in any of the download packs i have downloaded :/

Which one you downloaded?
In TFS 1.0/1.1/1.2 it's called schema.sql, in TFS 0.3/0.4 it's called mysql.sql.

Awesome thank you :D imported it and tried to run the server but it still says "Couldn't establish connection to database" :s

OMG ITS UP!

Thanks for all your help and patience, just one more thing and I should be all set (a)
I'm trying to make the website but it says "Failed to connect to MySQL: (1045) Access denied for user 'luan'@'localhost' (using password: YES)" YES is not the password i want to use..I have typed in the correct password I choose on the user and the same password in the config .

(I have imported TFS Database and PHP MyAdmin)

Last edited:
Awesome thank you :D imported it and tried to run the server but it still says "Couldn't establish connection to database" :s

OMG ITS UP!

Thanks for all your help and patience, just one more thing and I should be all set (a)
I'm trying to make the website but it says "Failed to connect to MySQL: (1045) Access denied for user 'luan'@'localhost' (using password: YES)" YES is not the password i want to use..I have typed in the correct password I choose on the user and the same password in the config .

(I have imported TFS Database and PHP MyAdmin)
It's the same password in your phpmyadmin user?

Back